Touch up paint

vzg94w

Reaction score
Hello

I've just purchased a 2016 RS3 Nardo Grey. Audi UK don't appear to do a touch up paint for some reason. Can anyone recommend a place to purchase online? The paint code is LY7C.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Hello

I've just purchased a 2016 RS3 Nardo Grey. Audi UK don't appear to do a touch up paint for some reason. Can anyone recommend a place to purchase online? The paint code is LY7C.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Hi Paul,

Call Bridgend Audi in South Wales. They had Nardo made up special for a customer that is on here, worth a try.

I hat the same issue as yourself,even with the same colour. Believe it or I got it from Halfords as they made it up there an then,spot on it was.

I've just purchased a 2016 RS3 Nardo Grey. Audi UK don't appear to do a touch up paint for some reason.

There is no paint, it's only primer, that's why! :)

Reactions: AB RS3, billymc92, Dan_DJT and 2 others
Speak to Tom fox Crewe Audi, he sorts me out parts and also a touch up kit for my sepang blue.

Reactions: Tristan2
Just ordered one from my local Cheltenham Audi
It’s on back order of up to 10 days £14.83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they confirm it was the right colour? I think Nardo slightly changed a year or two ago

Yes taken my reg
It’s a brand new stock item
It’s not even in Germany yet

Yes taken my reg
It’s a brand new stock item
It’s not even in Germany yet

Awesome... at least they’re in the process of making the new one now

@creweaudiparts Are you able to offer the new Nardo paint yet?

Reactions: Sandra
They don't do Viper Green either..

Anyone tried this kit on their car? A lot of high end detailers use their products and I'm curious to know what folks experiences are using it? I might go for this rather than the Audi paint kit.

https://www.chipex.co.uk/

I’m still waiting for my touch up paint from my dealer
Anybody else waiting ?

I’ve used these on last 2 cars.

https://colorndrive.com/gb/touch-up-paint/audi-rs3-sportback?year=2018

20dc683e491572b39b286c1ce77ebcbe.png

a375c9d13d54adc5e8043bb4e30e5a29.png

Reactions: Jassyo06
Anyone tried this kit on their car? A lot of high end detailers use their products and I'm curious to know what folks experiences are using it? I might go for this rather than the Audi paint kit.

https://www.chipex.co.uk/

I’ve used it, it’s not bad maybe a bit flatter than normal paint. The kit as it arrives is a nice package, I didn’t apply it my detailer did. For a small stone chip, you will be happy.

I however complained as my detailer said it was poor and got a refund.

I’d need about 6 bottles now to fill my stone chips.

But all seriousness if there is a bottle for Ara Blue I’ll give it a try if it’s from Audi

I’d need about 6 bottles now to fill my stone chips.

But all seriousness if there is a bottle for Ara Blue I’ll give it a try if it’s from Audi

Try Chipex, better than the Audi kit

Reactions: billymc92
Hi Guys,

Sorry still no date on the touch ups! We have 5-6 on order for various customers but Audfi dont have a date as yet.

@billymc92 ARA blue ones are avaible

Thanks

Any updates on this at all?

Reactions: Sandra and Phil3
Mines finally turned up at AUDI Cheltenham

Reactions: Sandra and Phil3
Hi Guys,

The 3 orders for the touch paint has now arrived and is being posted out today.Thanks to those members for there patience with this!

Thanks,Tom

Reactions: Phil3 and Sandra
Received mine in the post this morning- thanks.

Mines here safe and sound too... thanks :icon thumright:

Does the nardo grey touch up pen do the job? Or not worth it?

Hi Crewe Audi
I have a 16REG S5 Cabriolet we had painted bespoke in Nardo Grey can we order a couple of touch up kits too

What are people thoughts on the nardo grey touch up paint? Just washed and dried my car and noticed a massive stone chip!!!!!! Can’t now stop looking at it grrrrrr