Touch-up paint prices??

RS_Cosworth

Reaction score
Do any of you happen to know how much Audi main dealers charge for touch-up paint as I need one for my Lava Grey A3? I know they're available on ebay for around a tenner inc. delivery, but I've fallen into the trap before of ordering something like this off of ebay thinking I was getting a bargain only to find out at a later date that the main dealer was infact cheaper!!

Yeah got mine from the main dealer for like £5 (liquid blue metallic)

Couldn't believe how cheap it was!

Post up if you get a Lava Grey from the dealers i would be interested in having one just incase!

Take your service logbook (I think) to the dealers and they will get you the right paint to match your vehicle.

Mine was about a fiver too give or take

Thanks for the replies guys, you might just have saved me a few quid there :icon_thumright:

i got touch up paint from paints4u, they do a kit mixed to yous exact colour for about £12 that includes an artists brush, a cleaner for before you paint, a laquer for on top of the paint, some fine grade wet and dry for flatting back if needed, and maybe a few other bits and bobs
http://www.paints4u.com/
delivery was super quick aswell

Ryan

Sprint blue is a rip off and you dont even get it in touch up form!! 2 spray cans!!!!

I can imagine the carnage of a halfwit trying to "spray" in a stone chip!!! Oh no!!!!

i tried to get touch up paint for mine but they dont do it for solar orange :( whats the best solution to this?

Sprint blue is a rip off and you dont even get it in touch up form!! 2 spray cans!!!!

I can imagine the carnage of a halfwit trying to "spray" in a stone chip!!! Oh no!!!!

Been there done that, now got a blemish that doesnt look right. Used it on a few chips to good effect though, just this one, must have not shook the can enough.

Post up if you get a Lava Grey from the dealers i would be interested in having one just incase!

Any news on the Lava Grey?

Got one today from Harrogate Audi, £6.46 inc. VAT so yes indeed it was cheaper than those advertised on fleabay!! Comes with one pot of base coat and one pot of clear coat.
Part number if anyone's interested is:- LST 0P2 Z7L :icon_thumright:

Got one today from Harrogate Audi, £6.46 inc. VAT so yes indeed it was cheaper than those advertised on fleabay!! Comes with one pot of base coat and one pot of clear coat.
Part number if anyone's interested is:- LST 0P2 Z7L :icon_thumright:

Just did the same :)

Very helpful thread, thanks for the part number :) Just ordered one from my dealer, £6.52 and they have one in stock! Not always stealers.