Touch-up paint - Daytona Grey

CrashEd

Reaction score
Just managed to scrape the bottom corner of my 20 plate A4 Avant on sloped pavement

To say I’m annoyed is an understatement, but it could be worse and at least it’s not visible...

Is gone down to the bare metal, so I need to protect it before the roads get gritted and the bad weather starts.

Can anyone recommend where I can get some touch-up/chip repair paint for a 20 plate Daytona pearl grey A4 Avant?

Yup, I’d be using genuine Audi touch up if it was me...

Reactions: CrashEd
You might also try chipex or dr colourchip. I just bought one in Daytona Gray for my own car and the match is spot on. The advantage with these is they level down with their "levelling fluid" which makes for a cleaner finish. It is sort of soft paint though, but I feel it gives a better visual repair if you aren't going to sand it down and polish it after.

Interesting - I like the idea of that. No matter how careful you are with chips on flat surfaces you always end up with a crater. Thanks, will look into it.

@******** would you post a picture of a repaired spot? I've got a chip from someone who slammed his door in mine and I'd like to see how it looks like after someone used chipex kit on his car.

Unfortunately we don't have them here anymore. I was looking for such service but none is available. Would you please share the result after the repair?

Here is mine
PXL 20201023 145554551