Totally not car related - the tune thread.

danny_dj3

Reaction score
alright, firstly i ain't too sure if this is allowed as its linking tunes off youtube but sometimes some things need to be shared.
my musical taste is pretty broad and theres an awful lot of really good driving tunes out there, especially for our little monsters ;)
also being a 20+year gaming admin/veteran some soundtrack tunes kinda make me want to dl em just to drive to, as there are some brilliant soundtracks out there, and some equally good none copyright stuff that just simply isn't your usual chart rubbish.

so heres 2 to start with, first is off a game, im sure some will know it well, second is a none copyright tune and is free for peaple to use.

alright, firstly i ain't too sure if this is allowed as its linking tunes off youtube but sometimes some things need to be shared.
my musical taste is pretty broad and theres an awful lot of really good driving tunes out there, especially for our little monsters ;)
also being a 20+year gaming admin/veteran some soundtrack tunes kinda make me want to dl em just to drive to, as there are some brilliant soundtracks out there, and some equally good none copyright stuff that just simply isn't your usual chart rubbish.

so heres 2 to start with, first is off a game, im sure some will know it well, second is a none copyright tune and is free for peaple to use.

Links not working on both?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Links not working on both?

I like all sorts, drum n bass, dance, hip hop even some of the oldies, most of the stuff I listen to is usually what I listen to years ago, not played a computer in 8 or so years

Reactions: MPH
the first one reminds me of human traffic lol, tiestos still a god for his tunes.

Reactions: Tj 0785 and MPH
9de83d38dba48a4873ae1c06cb8d5a7b.jpg

quite like this atm, was listening to it whilst stripping that head down earlier. just got a good beat.

that utah saints vrs is mad.

music for the jilted generation was prob the best album i bought. got more hours outta that than most tbh.

YAY! rebuild the bottom end later, correct torque wrench finally turned up.

prob bang my head to this whilst annoying the a55hole next door....;)

1.06 if you can, this girls got a sweet voice. followed the group she tends to throw her tunes out with for a while now.

SAVAGE lol

Anyone else a fan of Thievery Corporation?

Richest man in babylon
Lebanese blonde
Temple of i and i album

Nice chill out tunes mash up of roots, chill, jazz and ska.

so any others of you with teenage daughters out there musta heard this a few times by now.mine doesn't stop playing it.... catchyish tune, but makes me giggle :)

so any others of you with teenage daughters out there musta heard this a few times by now.mine doesn't stop playing it.... catchyish tune, but makes me giggle :)
Link not working in taptalk? Says video unavailable.Scrubb that works on pc lol BOUNCY :friendly wink:

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Last edited: