Torque-steer - deleted

I was going to respond via pm....but I'll do it here:

Audi-Sport.net gets over 20 million hits per month. It pays money to advertise in magazines to get noticed as the most busiest, best audi site on the internet.

I hate people who set up fly-by-night websites and then proceed to use the bigger forums to promote theirs.

You seem to be promoting another tuning company on your site too. Why should they get FREE advertising on this site when the REAL advertisers on this site PAY to keep this site running ?

Just out of interest....how many OTHER sites did you post it on ?

I consider it spam. Spam users who post get permanently banned and their posts deleted.

You ban will be lifted in 30 days

Should you wish to advertise through the correct channels, you can get a banner, and forum section for £500 per year

Audi_TT 83 said:
i apologise for not asking about my site, but i did not realise that you had to ask. Also i would not even know who to ask on here. if you would allow me to advertise my site which section would i put it in? i also think the never ending warning is a bit out of order.

Gareth

my intention was not to upset anyone and i did not realise you had to pay so much to run your site, the site is not actually mine and i am a member of quite a few different forums.

I have always put audi-sport on the other sites i am on and even contacted members by pm to promote this site. maybe i should stop doing this free advertising for Audi-sport ?????

The tuning company on the site pays to be associated with the site and offers discount. and i did not promote the tuning company on here so i see it as irrelevant.

As for other sites, the ones i am a member of are aware of the site so there is no need to post on them, to be honest my intention was to make people aware of the site and maybe if any people wanted to join that would be ok. i don't want to take members away from audi-sport or any other site, far from it. I want people to know about the sites i am a member of to benefit individuals and even site relationships.

The site is not a fly by night it is just in its infancy. when my warning has lifted i will consider going through your correct channels but you will have to make people more aware of this. so as a suggestion put in a section for advertising with costs and benefits. thankyou for your reply olly, however the other comments seem a little childish especially as the site is mainly older people who should know better than to post silly comments.

As you can see i have not mentioned the name of the site in this post nor have i put a url address in the thread at all so please don't delete it (there is no advertising) i would like all to see it.