Top speed of 1.4tfsi

Syed Shah

Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..
Reaction score
just out of interest, what is the official top speed of the a4 1.4tfsi? I have read 130mph but i am not sure how accurate this is?

136 for the stronic:
Screenshot 20180721 101110

Reactions: Syed Shah
Hi
I have a manual 1.4 avant.Top speed is limited to 130 mph.I tried several times on German autobahns.

Hi
I have a manual 1.4 avant.Top speed is limited to 130 mph.I tried several times on German autobahns.

Ive also tried on ‘german autobahns’ and have had my 1.4tfsi saloon s tronic cruising exceptionally well at 135mph. Car was still pulling, albeit not like a train but very respectfully considering its a small 1.4. Flat road as well, no decline as a contributing factor.

It also sits very unrushed at cruise control 125mph which had me very surprised considering its a 1.4

Here i found a youtube video of myself cruising at 130 mph somewhere between Frankfurt and Köln.
from 0:45 to 2:10 .Car wants to go faster but I felt the electronic limit at 130 mp/h(211 km/h).Maybe it s different story on stronics.Mine is 66 Reg manual.

Reactions: Syed Shah

Here i found a youtube video of myself cruising at 130 mph somewhere between Frankfurt and Köln.
from 0:45 to 2:10 .Car wants to go faster but I felt the electronic limit at 130 mp/h(211 km/h).Maybe it s different story on stronics.Mine is 66 Reg manual.

Thats not bad man! I dont have a video however if I ever reach that speed again I will let you know if it was any different.

I love the tune btw!

Reactions: Feyim