Top service from JBR Performance

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Reaction score
Just a quicky to say thanks to Rich @ JBR for the quick delivery of the mirrors...! Was a tad surprised when they arrived at 9am this morning as he'd said they may take up to 3 weeks to arrive when I ordered yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Chrome - bling for the new Sportback

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, no problem. Obviously wont be on the car as I haven't got it yet... Just unpacked them and they look nice quality. TUV stamped as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your style Cupramax, order the extras before the car...

Very good idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I second that motion!!

Rich is a top bloke!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TDi... your talking a lot like the Futurama captain now:
"I like your style fry, reminds me of a young me, maybe not so young. Perhaps even a little older" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG i don't even realise i'm doing it. But /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif for the reference.

[ QUOTE ]

I like your style Cupramax, order the extras before the car...

Very good idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, it'll be here in 2 weeks... so not long to wait now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Yes, that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense.

By the way, how much were they CM.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, how much were they CM.

[/ QUOTE ]

£61-ish plus delivery. Bargain... they look really smart.

Excuse the bizarre pic location /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hmmshiny.jpg

How do they compare to the originals on say a S4. Any thoughts.

Nice clean hob, you must be very proud of the Mrs for such a spotless kitchein. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The S4 originals are aluminium and have a brushed finish, these are chromed plastic. I think that tells you all you need to know but they look brilliant considering how cheap they are. Not at all cheap and nasty.... As I say they have a TUV stamp so you can guarantee they're well built.

Cheers mate, does anyone do a brushed aluminium one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep, www.vagparts.co.uk do them, but they're £255 plus VAT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif They are genuine Audi parts though.

[ QUOTE ]

Ooh me likes a lot! Rich do you do any special deals for fellow UK-MKIV's member?

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course! see PM