Top Gears back!

Nickynibbles

Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!
Reaction score
Set your series link or just set your alarm clock, Top Gears back on this sunday BBC 2 8pm. Woo hoo!!!:arco:

Excellent! I read somewhere that the new RS6 will be featured in the first show of the new series. Can't wait!

Thank God for that,now something to look forward on sunday evening.

Oh about time, cant wait to get in front of the box on a Sunday evening to watch that, its even something the Missus wants to watch with me for a change!!!

Oh about time, cant wait to get in front of the box on a Sunday evening to watch that, its even something the Missus wants to watch with me for a change!!!

Precisely the same in my household! Even my folks watch it too! :)

I've been waiting months for this! I'm not sure about the RS6 being on but I think they're having the police car challenge and also the Ferrari Scud will be on! I'm intrigued to see who this new character will be that they keep telling us about! From the details that they have released, its going to be an immense season! :yahoo:

You just cant beat that trio on tv... their banter just flows effortlessly!

I've been waiting months for this! I'm not sure about the RS6 being on but I think they're having the police car challenge and also the Ferrari Scud will be on! I'm intrigued to see who this new character will be that they keep telling us about! From the details that they have released, its going to be an immense season! :yahoo:

You just cant beat that trio on tv... their banter just flows effortlessly!

:yes: :iagree:

My series link didnt work!!

It said info currently unavailable!!!

Good news then, Watched one of the many repeats on dave yesterday, the one where they make a espace into a convertible.. so so funny especially when the set fire to a brand new million pound car wash!!

Top gear rules:salute:

Did anyone listen to Hammond and May on Radio 1 this morning? Was quite funny... They were on for ages!

Cheers JohnC will give that a go

Thank god its back on .....as stated by other posters its about the only thing on TV I actually look forward too....

I cant wait,

i think we should have a after party at inters with a big screen tv and everybody watches top gear,