Top Gear

Edinburra

Edinburra
Reaction score
I read that Paul Hollywood, "The Great British Bake Off" was offered and turned down Top Gear!!

WTF is going on?

I for one will be glad when the TGBBO has F*%$ed off. Sick of hearing about it. It's a TV program not the end of the world !!!.

I for one will be glad when the TGBBO has F*%$ed off. Sick of hearing about it. It's a TV program not the end of the world !!!.

My concern was that P Hollywood was allegedly offered Top Gear in the first place as there are much more suitable presenters.

My concern was that P Hollywood was allegedly offered Top Gear in the first place as there are much more suitable presenters.
........no offence intended mate. Just that Top Gear died when the last 3 went & so should the bake off rubbish.

Reactions: Tj 0785
........no offence intended mate. Just that Top Gear died when the last 3 went & so should the bake off rubbish.

None was taken and I agree with your comment about Top Gear dying.

Reactions: RS3 S.
Baking is great. I love hairy Mary, reminds me a bit of the wife's granny. I couldn't be annoyed with Paul Hollywood but like the show and the ideas in it. I bake most of my own stuff now and on the odd occassion that I do buy something from the shops that is baking orientated I usually end up disappointed as your own I always a lot nicer unless your crap at baking which I'm not. Since when was c r a p a blankable word. It's a homage to Mr Thomas Crapper' a pioneer in the world of toilets.