Top Gear Whingers

Andy1608

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else get bored of seeing people whinge about Top Gear on this site.
If you don't like the programme just don't watch it. There is other options on TV or the Internet to watch car reviewing.

Reactions: voorhees, antowens, CHEZ and 1 other person
Totally agree, I wouldn't change a thing, top class show and great presenters. Last weeks episode was hilarious

I prefer fifth gear but agree on your point, if you don't like it then don't watch it!!

Reactions: IPSGA
Its one of those though isnt it, where no matter how much you love it or hate it, you always go back to it.

I think the last episode was pretty cr4p to be honest, however I will still watch it as I enjoy the humour and on the odd occasion they do pull out an awesome episode.

I dont actually think its car review programme anymore, its more of an entertainment series now.

Reactions: s3_trev and Sandra
Top gear is brilliant, so funny last week. Its one of only 2 programmes that I really want to watch on TV.

Yeah if you don't like it turn over or put radio 4 on ;)

I think if people realise that its an entertainment show more so than a show reviewing cars, then it will make more sense. Just dont take it seriously and its quite a good show.

The new format since the start has always been an Entertainment show! They're not hiding it!

It's still the best thing on TV!

I stopped watching it about a year ago as it just bores me now. Seems they do they same thing every show but on a different format

to be fair to Sundays show I've been in a pretty serious car accident before and for the majority of the time I was laid in the road thinking 'this ambulance best hurry the f*ck up'

Reactions: voorhees and SDHA4SLine
You don't want to be in one of those ambulances on the show and have Clarkson tending your injuries.

But as far as entertainment goes, there aren't many shows like it, especially on a sunday…..

i agree if you don't like it don't watch it best thing on tele on Sunday if you ask me

last weeks was hilarious if you ask me will be tuned in tomorrow

I enjoy top gear but the only beef i have about it is they keep purposely destroying classic/retro cars for no good reason. Hammond/clarkson are like juveniles when behind the wheels of them.if they are going to wreck cars while making an episode,use a focus/astra etc that no-one ever looks twice at.

The patient flying through the window out of Hammonds ambulance Lmfao and as for the Peugeots that was spot on,they are a bag of crap back in the day we had Lada's Yugo's FSO's now the would be owners of them have Peugeots.
Long may it continue

Reactions: sliced
I once drove into a carpark to park up, there was 2 options, and tight single space, or a double space, but I would only occupy one of the spaces, so naturally, you got for the latter. 10 secs after I parked up, a young guy with a Pug207 parked in the free space next to me, it took him a good 3 minutes to get into the space, as I watched him nudge a concrete post and got maybe an inch from scraping the car on the opposite side, it was a scary moment! Lol. Before he could open his door, I quickly fired up my car and parked into the tight single space!! Haha

Reactions: voorhees