Top Gear trains?

alijames

Reaction score
Anyone on here ever own the S8 used as the loco on tonight's Top Gear?

Y668 MRX was the Reg number.

What a bunch of daft eejuts they really are...

Cheers,

LOL made me laugh that did, especially when it was on fire lol

That was the best episode so far. Absolutley priceless.

Beats the American episode where they almost got killed, they are genius!

Funniest I've seen

i loved this episode i was laughing all the way through it defo the best one in a long time

It sure was Fran, they could have put some decent wheels on the Audi though.

I have this to look forward to, I didn't get back unitl late last night and have it taped.
Sounds like it was a good one.

I have this to look forward to, I didn't get back unitl late last night and have it taped.
Sounds like it was a good one.

It was really the best episode so far

werent it V16?

stunning all the same.

Also wasnt atkinsons time faster than vettels albeit in a slightly faster car? correct me if im wrong.

The trains for me was a bit predictable it was alright but seemed too false for me to get excited about. Was amusing at times though.

Rowan ended up at the top off the leaderboard

Rowan ended up at the top off the leaderboard

yeh but if u remember the f1 drivers are on a different board in the older car. i think rowans time was faster than vettel in the other car

Last edited:
werent it V16?

stunning all the same.

Also wasnt atkinsons time faster than vettels albeit in a slightly faster car? correct me if im wrong.

The trains for me was a bit predictable it was alright but seemed too false for me to get excited about. Was amusing at times though.

Thats it. Not sure where I got 19 from. lol

Atkinsons was very very quick.
He's a Mclaren F1 for 14 years and lent it to top gear. thats some erm...trust? lol

There was parts of the train that did seem a bit acted and thats whats starting to kill top gear for me.
its entertaining for sure.

Watched it last night on iPlayer and i loved it... Rowan had he laughing so hard with his "petrol pump" and funny faces! Mr bean the fastest man around the top gear track!
Love it!

@Dave & Sandra, its at Brooklands, I went there many years ago, here are the only photos I have of it. Oh, and the light switch on the dash to the left of the steering wheel is just that, a light switch, its to start the engine !

MyPictures0001.jpg

MyPictures0002.jpg

Wow, thanks for putting the pics up, it looks totally awesome.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad.

Very good episode, probably the best one so far....truly enjoyed it!!

Anyone on here ever own the S8 used as the loco on tonight's Top Gear?

Y668 MRX was the Reg number.

I owned that S8 that they used but sold it about 3 years ago. I had it from new and did over 120,000 miles in it. i have to say that I was surprised to see it and glad that they didn't trash it.

@Dave & Sandra, its at Brooklands, I went there many years ago, here are the only photos I have of it. Oh, and the light switch on the dash to the left of the steering wheel is just that, a light switch, its to start the engine !

MyPictures0001.jpg

MyPictures0002.jpg

Its ****** MASSIVE! didnt expect it to be soon big for some reason. Looks quality

I owned that S8 that they used but sold it about 3 years ago. I had it from new and did over 120,000 miles in it. i have to say that I was surprised to see it and glad that they didn't trash it.

Hope you are glad it ended up in good hands with Captain Slow...

Was a really good episode.