Top Gear Reminder!

i'm allready bored, even my wife thinks its boring, she preferrrd it when it was a car show.

Chas

[ QUOTE ]
i'm allready bored, even my wife thinks its boring, she preferrrd it when it was a car show.

Chas

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

funny, but rather see more cars etc..

It was more like scrapheap challenge than a motoring show.

Loved the Lotus though.

Pretty poor show, i can't even remember May having a section.

The porsche cayanne turbo S was amazing, but it would be with 521 bhp for a school run.

press

Thought the new S Class was cool but the section where JC modified the interier was pi$$ poor, as pointless and bad a Vroom Vroom on sky.

i thought it was 380hp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif 521hp is shedloads

Hands up if you want the ProDrive!!!! Wastgate going like the clappers. Anit-Lag mad diffs whats not to like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Yeah, and I carn't believe there not going to produce it, what a shame!
Car football was funny, remember that from last series, classical then

I'd rather have the Tuscan 2 convertible and a day with Jackie Stewart! or just the tuscan 2, the prodrive thingy looked squashed to me - even checked the telly wasn't stretching the pic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jackie Stewart - Living Legend - The guy is old and can still banjo a car round a track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

It won't be long before cars have a built in Jackie Stewart telling you how to go faster round a track. Put the car in race mode, let it learn the track, then get it to tell you where you're going wrong, or even let the computer drive you round at the optimum speed!
Scary stuff!

[ QUOTE ]
It won't be long before cars have a built in Jackie Stewart telling you how to go faster round a track. Put the car in race mode, let it learn the track, then get it to tell you where you're going wrong, or even let the computer drive you round at the optimum speed!
Scary stuff!

[/ QUOTE ]

About 30 or so years ago, on the forerunner to Top Gear, I watched a piece in which they fitted a large shallow dish to the bonnet of a Ford Cortina and placed a golf ball in it.

Jackie Stewart then drove the car round the skid pan so smoothly, the ball stayed in the dish the whole time. When the presenter tried it, the ball shot out the first time he attempted to change gear.

[ QUOTE ]
Crap that its off for 6 weeks for world cup! !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

aye, we will need to rely on wednesdays only an excuse to take the pain away form not being there too.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Crap that its off for 6 weeks for world cup! !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

aye, we will need to rely on wednesdays only an excuse to take the pain away form not being there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sky+ is well set for that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif