Top Gear Reminder

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
New Series starts tomoorow evening.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

thanks for that, 9pm i presume?

does this mean u can load up yr recordings to PC ?

[ QUOTE ]
does this mean u can load up yr recordings to PC ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes there is a transfer to DVD recorder or VHS function on it...so i will be able to transfer and burn to DVD and then copy onto my pc which is a pretty cool feature

PMSL at the convertable in the car wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
couldnt stop laughing at it ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

lol that was funny, cant belive the car wash went on fire

and oh they got a dog now as well lol

Thats was great TV tonight convertable Espace was excellent ....holding the number plate up was funny.........crashing the swedish motor that must have cost them?

Most of the time apparently the really expensive cars are driven by their owners dressed as the Stig. i.e. renault F1 car was driven by one of the renault test drivers. I would imagine it was someone from Koenigssegg stacking it, but you never know!

well done for the spelling ( Koenigssegg )was not even going to attempt that

Tonights show was hilarious i havent chuckled so much in a while! Great show hope there all as good and funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tonights show was hilarious i havent chuckled so much in a while! Great show hope there all as good and funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Am with you CJ ,
was one of the best in a long while , just shows you wot we have been missing , makes "5th gear" looks such a poor imatation, cant wait to watch the rest of the serries

PS how funny was it when they didnt know who the "famous" person was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
PS how funny was it when they didnt know who the "famous" person was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't absolutely sure myself. Was it that to$$er Hewitt who sh@gged Diana a few year back?

I can't believe they put that through the car wash. Brilliant!, especially their frantic escape

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Excellent show and thanks for the reminder JDP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I caught the last few minutes when they were going through the car wash! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I'm looking forward to watching the repeat tonight... 7pm BBC2 for anyone else that missed it!

why did hamster walk past and ignore a vw eon parked in studio only to rave about a picture of one later in show?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't absolutely sure myself. Was it that to$$er Hewitt who sh@gged Diana a few year back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yip mate , not exactly "A LIST" cleb but you would thing one of them would have known him (or even a camera(man/woman) /director etc lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

Thank god it's back on the air - 5th gear really isn't a suitable replacement.

loved the convertible espace - quality

It should be worth quite a bit with all the celebrities who've driven it, certainly not reasonably priced anymore.

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder if they're going to sell the Lliana in Autotrader...

[/ QUOTE ]

One not so carefull owner , new clutch(s) /new wheel(s) / also fitted 4 new tyres (we have a very good deal with local supplier) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Probably become part of the new set, or they will blow her up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif