Top Gear reminder

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't forget to catch me in Top Gear tonight at 8.00 pm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Wear something with four rings on it, so we know it's you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Most of the show was the usual race between fellow mates Clarkson in the Merc Mclaren SLR vs. the other 2 across land, sea etc. Quite funny though, espicially Hammond dancing.

And the Aston Martin DBRR9 motor for championship racing which was outstanding, and i set a new lap time.

Top Gear has simply become a showcase for Clarkson to do something stupid in a car - like race a tank, dodge snipers or try to drive over a thousand miles non-stop. He's become predictable, boring and tedious; it's time he was pensioned off.
Hammond and May, on the other hand, have the makings of a reasonable double act.
I can't understand why they didn't fly from Kristiansand to Oslo though. It must be written into JC's contract that he always has to win.

Did anyone wonder how the tv crew kept up with Clarkson, even when he was trekking accross Germany?!

You have to accept Top Gear for what it is, a way of winning the prime time ratings war. Flavour of the month at the moment is a laddish show with cars in it.
If you really believe the outcome of all Clarkson's madcap projects isn't fixed you ought to get out more - not aimed at you Murdoch, just the Clarkson disciples who believe he can do no wrong.

[ QUOTE ]

If you really believe the outcome of all Clarkson's madcap projects isn't fixed you ought to get out more - not aimed at you Murdoch, just the Clarkson disciples who believe he can do no wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem mate, that's the point I was making.