Top Gear last night..

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Any thoughts on last nights show? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yes, my thought is "damn! missed it" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

but was this car on yet? as Clarkson tends to cover same stuff in Times and topgear.

Vauxhall monaro VXR "The 5.7 is only £29,000. Put simply, there is no better bargain on the market today...When it comes to fun, the Monaro is truly wonderful, and it’s not bad at cruising either. "

More here

Missed the start so dont know what car they drove but saw the marathon. Top Gear is completely sh!t now.....it should be renamed The Clarkson Challenge Show. PANTS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Missed the start so dont know what car they drove but saw the marathon. Top Gear is completely sh!t now.....it should be renamed The Clarkson Challenge Show. PANTS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Except clarkson cant drive for 6 months due to 2 slipped discs, but that blonde german woman who beat clarksons time at the Nurrburg ring might be their new driver to cover JC so may be interesting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

They missed a trick there, they should have got her to take the TVR round the track. I be she would have beat stigs time!
Man vs Panda was a complete waste of time. They seem to be running out of ideas and budget.

I agree, the Clarkson show is starting to pi$$ me off.
Hamond and May don't ever win any argument or have any say on the show. Even if they say it's a good car, Clarkson says no it's crap. Everyone agrees, oh ya it's crap.
I hope that the BBC see the German girl is much better than Jezza and replace him. Then it would be more of a car show instead of the JC show.

If they done a lap eac in the TVR then the Stig would be redundant and TDi would have to change his avatar too.

Even the repeats of 5th Gear are better, so too is Maxi Test on MotorsTv.

[ QUOTE ]
If they done a lap eac in the TVR then the Stig would be redundant and TDi would have to change his avatar too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he could keep it, I'm sure I could add some blonde hair underneath that helmet...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TDI

index_picture.jpg

Another serious thread hijacked. Oh well, i did PMSL though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif