Top Gear is back!

What a loada pish. It's Ben Collins. Obviously Ferrari didn't trust anyone else but Schumacher to drive the FXX round the track so TG thought they'd try and feed us this BS that he's the Stig:moa:

Nono, that Ferrari FXX belongs to Schumi, his is the only black one Ferrari made, so he took his own car onto the track... but it's not road legal is it? should the laptime count?

What a loada pish. It's Ben Collins. Obviously Ferrari didn't trust anyone else but Schumacher to drive the FXX round the track so TG thought they'd try and feed us this BS that he's the Stig:moa:

As jojo said, that was Schumacher's own car. Although they have some black ones, but his is the only one that is matt black. But yea, not road legal so theoretically shouldn't be on the board.

At the end they showed the video of MS going round in the Liana and after they saw how 'rubbish' he was, they ended with the line of "I dont think Michael Schumacher IS the Stig". So they made it obvious that he's infact not the Stig.

Shame he's not allowed to drive the Liana around the track. Would have been interesting to see what time he would have posted.

Reminder of TG tonight. Veyron vs McLaren F1... should be an interesting one!

Also next week is when Ken Block will be featured. That should be immense! :racer::rockwoot:

As featured on last weeks TG:

wind-up_index.jpg

http://www.windupcar.co.uk/index.html

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=Rjpq1g6psKQ

He's got a lot of know how. Quite impressive stuff. Bit wierd but still good! lol

Also, don't like your sig. I was staring at it for 5 mins wondering what it was going to zoom into before I realized it was looping! :redface:

Yup, looking forward to it, and hope my dream car, the Macca F1 wins! :racer:

Doubt it! If the stat whereby you let the F1 get to 120mph and then let the Veyron off and still beat it to 200mph is true, the macca won't stand a hope in hell of beating in a straight line at least!

and the Ferrari FXX has been removed from the laptime board due to using slick tyres lol

and the tottie in the crowd is superb

lol They always bring them to the front so that they are in camera view.

The F1 gave the Veyron a good run for its money. Now either Hammond ******** up the start, or the Bugatti figures are WAY out! At the end of the day, 1000 ponies is a lot!

no doubt that veyron is quick but a 1000bhp and 15 years newer!!! id still have the mac

Yeah, I noticed her too, hard not to with those long legs! :)

lol They always bring them to the front so that they are in camera view.

The F1 gave the Veyron a good run for its money. Now either Hammond ******** up the start, or the Bugatti figures are WAY out! At the end of the day, 1000 ponies is a lot!

Heatsoak mate, it's how over there, how can you get the launch wrong in a Veyron? It's an Auto lol

To be fair you can only manage about 3 full bore launches in the veyron before its new clutch time. You will have noticed that the take offs have allways been very sedate.

Oh and i was appreciating the brunettes in the background at one point.

Glad the Veyron won, always been a fan of sheer brute force and luxury rather than lightweight and bare!

Not that I dont like the F1, hell I'd make do if I had to :) I suspect the result would be the other way round should the F1 be put on a track.

Thats what I like about the Veyron, its not some stripped out racer - you could probably use it everyday...

Also the Lambo...

I prefer the look of the LP640 over the 670 :ninja: It ran that SLR very close though!!! Impressive

Some good races on the show, I was well impressed with the Mac, and surprised as well, but it was such a good match up for sure!!

I liked the body kit hammond fitted.....sweet ride :)

Heatsoak mate, it's how over there, how can you get the launch wrong in a Veyron? It's an Auto lol

Good point.... I say re-match in Sweden somewhere!

Same her, or a Ferrari F40, both my dream cars, and both I wouldn't mind parked in my underground garage. :)

The F40 is my all time fav car. Pure sex!

Also the Lambo...

I loved the lambo too! Was it just me or was the sound out the back of that lambo just out of this world?! :hubbahubba:

I liked the body kit hammond fitted.....sweet ride :)

I LOL'ed so loud when it was Clarkson's turn to get to the drive quietly and all you could hear was "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" :lmfao: