TOP GEAR COMING TO SCOTLAND 18/19th JANUARY 2014

I'll be there with my son, Ryan, he's a massive Top Gear fan. Sandra, how do you pre-book tickets?

Reactions: Sandra
I'll be there with my son, Ryan, he's a massive Top Gear fan. Sandra, how do you pre-book tickets?

John, i pre booked mine as i have a subscription to top gear. They go on official sale tomorrow at 9am.
Soup.com or 0844 395 4000. Im going on the 18th at 15.30 x

Last edited:
Reactions: RS5 JON
I'm hopefully going to this...its a few days after my birthday so I asked the missus if she would buy me tickets for it :laugh:

So guys & gals, are we all going for the pemium tickets on the 18th then? ASN Top Gear, sounds good doesn't it. :kissmyrings:

Got mine, x2 tickets for me & Ryan, ringside, Sunday 7.30pm show. Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Just few more days till Top Gear. See some of you guys there. :) x

Reactions: RS5 JON
Enjoy top gear everyone, those there on Sunday, i will see you there. :) x

I won't spoil it for anyone that's still to go, but it was awesome! Just like a Top Gear special right in front of you.......with so much fire!

I was a bit dubious of the price of the tickets, after buying concert and stand up tickets in the past, but well worth it.

Just a small tip though, if you are parking in the Hydro multi-storey, pay for your parking on level 2 beforehand. You beat the massive crowds trying to pay when you come out! :D

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Just home from the Top Gear live show, it was totaly awesome, i had a really gret time, i cant remember the last time i laughed so much that my sides hurt. Hope you all enjoyed. :) x

Reactions: Brodster and RS5 JON
Both myself & Ryan really enjoyed the show, and managed to beat the traffic build up from the car park, happy days. :kissmyrings:

Reactions: Brodster
It was a good show but the only disapppointment was the length of it. Could of been longer and the parking ***......Took us nearly 2 hours to get out of the multi-storey.