Took Some Pictures Of My Car

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
But my mates Bug got in the way :p (Just coudlnt post it up as is, know not everyones keen on the non-Audi posts!)

Thought Id share this with you, not quite as fast or refined as an S3 but does go well and certainly looks different
DSC01719.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

Its based on an Empi GTV Beetle, which was availible thru certain dealers, was like a fully loaded car with all the optional extras added on... Its gay but in a kinda cool way

Hes got an Eriba Puck Caravan he tows with it, its basically a 1man caravan that was designed for use back in the 70s for towing by Bugs etc... I want one!
DSC00800.jpg

That was with our Golfs last August BankHoliday... Ive since got him into Audis and he now and a 140 TDI 8P A3

So yeah... Thats my random pointless post for the day

Awesome car.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more interesting than an Audi A3/S3....

Is that the golf in the first pic on the left? love the look of that car. That is an example of what a man can call a true pride and joy.

lol woops edited last post after u posted!

DSC01182.jpg

Before I got rid of the worlds most disgusting wheels!

Do love my mates Bug, want a Karmann Ghia or a Bus but really dont have the spare cash

Nice nice nice! My mate's just bought a Polo GT with those same rims on, me and his bro are trying to persuade him to 'charge it up!
I canna stand RS8's, as described on here as kebab shop gangsta wheels lol! Look good on a A8L and thats it!

Its not a blue GT by any chance is it? Seen one for sale with the Rallye Sebrings on it!

I love the Golf to pieces, but I just dont use it (havent done since August bank holiday!)

I hate A8s... I nearly didnt buy the car because of them. Was bad enough that it was silver when I wanted Grey, Noggy Blue or Red! Those wheels really put me off, but managed to look past them and swap for my Brocks!

I know you want to keep it standard! but the rear is begging for spacers! dont know why v-dub didnt do it themselves!

The beetles cool, the Golf is cooler the S3....mmmmm, actually i cant decide on which one is the coolest, the S3 or the Golf!!

Both nice cars!!

Grey one, sebrings, thats it, couldnt think of the name! Lovely wheels, were they an option on the Rallye? Lovely car bro!
We wanna build another 'charged one, to replace the one that was stiffed this time last year. Used to run 13's on the 1/4 mile!

lol cars 100% original, its not worth running spacers on it realy! I quite liked having the wheels fully tucked

There is a reason why their like that, and I cant remember what it is VW Motorsport cited for it... Totally lost interest in VWs now!

The beetles cool, the Golf is cooler the S3....mmmmm, actually i cant decide on which one is the coolest, the S3 or the Golf!!

Both nice cars!!

Golfs cooler because its original! I loved that car, beat all my other mates cars when we were 20 lol. Miss LHD too, really got used to it

Grey one, sebrings, thats it, couldnt think of the name! Lovely wheels, were they an option on the Rallye? Lovely car bro!
We wanna build another 'charged one, to replace the one that was stiffed this time last year. Used to run 13's on the 1/4 mile!

Sebrings were standard on Rallyes, belive they were an option on the Mk2 G60s. I also ran them on my 16vt Mk2 Golf and on the Mk1 for a bit!

The optionals for the Rallye were BBS RM012s I think

Always liked Polo Coupes but couldnt actually live with myself if I bought one lol

fair enough! its an achievement to own that at the age of 17! When i was 17 i was lucky enough to drive the A4 in my sig. I do miss that alot! I used to double clutch it and handbrake before taking it into corners in the wet just to try to get some sliding fun! (young and brave).

Loving the bug matey. Here's a pic of a mate of mine's. It's fitted with an Impreza boxster engine and goes like **** off a shiney shovel! Crazy power in something that weighs as much as a tin of tuna :)

002-2.jpg

Oh i thought in some other post you said you built that golf when you were 16 and drove it at 17. Woops must of missread it.

No that was my 1st Golf, I was 15 when I bought it! That was just a normal Mk2 I Brit'Looked back in the day!

Thats a cool bug! Im still unsure about watercooled engines in Bugs etc, bloke who we know has a 23window Split Screen bus with a 2.7(I think) twin-turbo from a Legacy in it. Lovely thing

oh right, what did that look like?

Mint looking cars mate....all i gota say is well done, you have/had a good collection there!!!