Tomorrow, finally!

Oddie

Reaction score
Well folks, tomorrow is the day I finally collect my new A6. Can't wait, black edition in daytona grey, s tronic, tech pack, heated seats and folding mirrors. I've got a 2 hour drive to collect it which is a bit of a stinker but never mind, hopefully it will be worth it!

Reactions: jojo, Sandra and Rhyso
Well folks, tomorrow is the day I finally collect my new A6. Can't wait, black edition in daytona grey, s tronic, tech pack, heated seats and folding mirrors. I've got a 2 hour drive to collect it which is a bit of a stinker but never mind, hopefully it will be worth it!
Enjoy the collection and drive home. Look forward to the pics.

Well folks, back home with the car after what felt like an eternity getting there! Left Manchester at 8.30 and arrived at Audi Leicester for around 11.30, horrendous traffic. Anyhow, my initial thoughts are....... WOW! What a car, absolutely made up with it. I've just traded in a 2015 Mercedes ML250 for this and honestly, this A6 feels a little bit more comfortable and refined. The Merc was brilliant but I was always unhappy with the rattly diesel engine and clunky gearbox. The A6 is absolutely remarkable in contrast. I've only gone for the 2.0 TDI 190 unit but it feels like a ****** V6 compared to the Merc diesel. Cruising along at 70 on the motorway, you could have heard a pin drop inside the car it was that quiet.

And then there's the dynamic indicators. They are truly ruin your trousers material.

One final mention for Leicester Audi, they were absolutely brilliant. I think we would all admit that we are quick enough to come online and give somebody a bit of a bashing when we have received poor service but these guys were great, really happy.

Reactions: jojo and Sandra
Well folks, back home with the car after what felt like an eternity getting there! Left Manchester at 8.30 and arrived at Audi Leicester for around 11.30, horrendous traffic. Anyhow, my initial thoughts are....... WOW! What a car, absolutely made up with it. I've just traded in a 2015 Mercedes ML250 for this and honestly, this A6 feels a little bit more comfortable and refined. The Merc was brilliant but I was always unhappy with the rattly diesel engine and clunky gearbox. The A6 is absolutely remarkable in contrast. I've only gone for the 2.0 TDI 190 unit but it feels like a ****** V6 compared to the Merc diesel. Cruising along at 70 on the motorway, you could have heard a pin drop inside the car it was that quiet.

And then there's the dynamic indicators. They are truly ruin your trousers material.

One final mention for Leicester Audi, they were absolutely brilliant. I think we would all admit that we are quick enough to come online and give somebody a bit of a bashing when we have received poor service but these guys were great, really happy.
Glad your happy with the car. We have garage review system. It lists all the audi dealerships in the UK please leave a comment in there. It's always nice to find a good dealership. Enjoy the car and well forward to some pics.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/showcase/leicester-audi.75/reviews

Last edited:
Reactions: gordie1973 and jojo
Glad you're happy with your purchase. Looking forward to seeing some pics!