So finally managed to get the car cleaned this weekend. Also had to replace the bottom sections of the front arch liners as I had managed to lose some of the under tray screws & the liners hit the floor cracking them. My interior fans packed up just after the last post! It was showing a low voltage fault code on VCDS so I bought a fan control unit which didn't solve the problem. I tried powering the fan itself up out of the car to no avail, so I stripped the unit as far as possible cleaned everything and re-greased it and luckily that's solved the problem so no parts needed. Jackpot! That's the car almost set for the trip over to the ring on Thursday, ill be raising the rear around 5mm before hand. Some photos from today: DSC07075 by T.walker5190, on Flickr DSC07082 by T.walker5190, on Flickr DSC07094 by T.walker5190, on Flickr DSC07096 by T.walker5190, on Flickr Hopefully ill have a trouble free update next week with some decent photos & videos from Germany!