Tom Wrigley Performance Audi S4 Widebody Project

tomwrigleyperformance

Reaction score
Website
www.tomwrigleyperformance.com
Hello B5 Folks, Some of you might already know me from them RS3 section of this forum. I have recently bought an already converted S4 B5 Widebody, this used to belong to Michelle and before that Nills.
The car is stunning and im over the moon with it, Ive always been a big fan of the B5 Saloon and the fact its been converted to widebody using genuine RS4 parts makes it extra special.

Engine wise the car is pretty standard it has a Milltek exhaust, MRC Intake and a Re Map.
Interior has been fully retimed using genuine napa leather with Yellow stitching, the front seats are from a S5
Chassis wise the car is currently on air ride suspension along with uprated anti roll bars and RS6 C5 Wheels.

Here are a few pictures.
Audi sport 6

IMG 2332

IMG 6369

IMG 6554

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradderz_1988, winterrB6, Raiden and 5 others
Following the RS3 build. Subscribed to this also. :grinning:

Reactions: Browett1982 and Sandra
Coilovers

My first job on the B5 has been to remove the Air Ride, this is purely down to the fact its not my cup of tea on this car and im going to be looking at going reasonably big power so coilovers will offer more stability and adjustment.

I opted to go for a set if Eibach Pro Street S, I've always been a big fan of Eibach's quality and the feel of the ride so hoping these will live up to expectation.

When getting the coilovers fitted I also got some H&R 20mm wheel spacers fitted to help the wheels fit the arches, the current wheels are only temporary until I find a set of BBS LM's.

Big thanks to Tuned UK, top service as always. Im partners with these guys and use them as a fitting centre for all my products, Highly recommend.

Maxresdefault

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 2b21
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 2b20
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 2ae6
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 2b1d
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 2b17

Reactions: Bradderz_1988, THQuattro, Hairless wonder and 2 others
This Michelle waters old car??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Coilovers

My first job on the B5 has been to remove the Air Ride, this is purely down to the fact its not my cup of tea on this car and im going to be looking at going reasonably big power so coilovers will offer more stability and adjustment.

I opted to go for a set if Eibach Pro Street S, I've always been a big fan of Eibach's quality and the feel of the ride so hoping these will live up to expectation.

When getting the coilovers fitted I also got some H&R 20mm wheel spacers fitted to help the wheels fit the arches, the current wheels are only temporary until I find a set of BBS LM's.

Big thanks to Tuned UK, top service as always. Im partners with these guys and use them as a fitting centre for all my products, Highly recommend.

View attachment 131682
View attachment 131684 View attachment 131683 View attachment 131687 View attachment 131686 View attachment 131685
That b5 is damn sweet mate, out of interest how do you make a standard b5 look like a rs4? I know you would change the front wings and bumper as well as the driver and passenger doors but how do you do the rear arches? Are they cut out and then replaced or can they be rolled?

That b5 is damn sweet mate, out of interest how do you make a standard b5 look like a rs4? I know you would change the front wings and bumper as well as the driver and passenger doors but how do you do the rear arches? Are they cut out and then replaced or can they be rolled?
Cut out if done properly not cheap though to do properly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk