Tom clancy Hawx 2

chrisbond69

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the adverts for this yet, ive got the origional one and loved it hard but a good game, the second looks good, ive pre ordered for the 3rd of sept, has anyone else done this.

I loved the 1st game, did the same. But looking at the trailer for the 2nd, I think they have gone backwards, the graphics look horrible in the trailer. Tried out the demo on the psn store, it's just the same as the 1st but with obviously new weapons etc.

I think I'll give it a miss, get it when cheap probably. Waiting for FIFA11 + Black Ops.

The first game was utter ***** and im sure the sequel will be the same.

Even ace combat was better than this, especially visually.

Im looking forward to Apache Air Assault which is released in november as it looks like a proper, realistic helicopter sim game on the ps3/xbox 360 which is what i prefer.

I like proper simulation games, where things can go wrong and you have realistic commands. controls and problems.

I just hope its as good as it sounds and the consoles dont have any proper flight sims.

The best flight sim to date and most realistic is OVER G ont he xbox 360, it had its problems and was not perfect but the graphics were amazing and the game was ultra realistic.:yes:

Last edited: