TODAY ONLY! MASSIVELY DISCOUNTED CLASSIC ROAD ANGELS...

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK Folks,

As discussed in a long post in THIS THREAD...

I'll just repeat that I'm not in the habit of spamming for my employers, it's just what I think is a good deal, and probably better from us (trading for a long time with a reputation for service) rather than fleabay...

For anyone who wants a good quality (and that goes for the database as well, if not more than the actual unit) Speed Camera alert system for not a lot of wonga - ie.

£57.58 for the unit, and £99 for a lifetime subscription = £156.58 FOR ROAD ANGEL COVER FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD YOU OWN THE UNIT :D

They're back on work's Today Only offers page...

Halfway down section (1) on THIS PAGE

They'll be there until sometime between 10am and noon tomorrow (26th Sept.) - but if you're interested I wouldn't hang around in case that changes.

I'll try to confirm whether the units are RS232 serial or USB; but I'm pretty certain they're RS232 serial; so if you don't have any serial ports don't forget a converter...

HERE (Single Port)

or

HERE (Twin-Port)...

Happy shopping!

Regards,

Cheeky BTT for those who may have missed it...

...Not long left... Brand new Road Angel for under £60...

Rob.

I'll put a word in on Monday morning and see if we can't get them back on again at some point next week...

I suppose I could probably organise a group buy if you think we could get a few together?...

Regards,

Rob.

what about the newer ones mate, any deals on that:
Also mmc card for nokia N80 1gb

FactionOne said:
I'll put a word in on Monday morning and see if we can't get them back on again at some point next week...

I suppose I could probably organise a group buy if you think we could get a few together?...

Regards,

Rob.

I'm interested, dependant on price mind you... :happy: