Today is the day!

Richard Appleyard

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
My names Richard and I'm from Sheffield. Today I pick up my 8p s3 and I cannot wait. It's been a long 2 weeks since I test drove and put a deposit on it but due to work commitments I've had to wait. I'm picking it up around 2pm from Darlington so if you see a silver s3 driven by a boy with a massive grin on his face it will be me. When I get her home and Upto my clean standards I'll be sure to upload some photos!!!:greyrs4:

Reactions: mister.c. and AU11 ALS
Nice one mate I'm over in Sheffield on the ale trail today! Make sure you get some pics uploaded, I was the same driving mine back over snakes pass enjoy

You will enjoy the ale trail. Some good boozers! If you can go around kelham island. Some different drinks available but good!! The snake is a magic road but have to treat it with respect. Seen many of crashes on there. Ive had a little polo diesel for the last 5 years so this will be a bit of a difference to me!! :racer:

From a diesel polo to an s3 ? You will certainly enjoy your drive home. Enjoy your new car fella !

Reactions: Cambaines
Sheffield is a great day/night out! And The s3 will be a hell of a difference enjoy your drive home and take care, I'm sure you will be hitting snake either way

Thanks everyone for the messages. I'll be reporting back tonight to let you know how I got on and if I made it back in one piece!!

My father In law owns the Shakespeare pub if you ever been there - good ales - and enjoy the s3 you lucky guy haha