To my fellow S8/A8 drivers (and anyone else...)

SvenS8

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi guys, I’m relatively new here, so I have no idea really about what’s going on here lately. But I’ve read some stuff about a new management, whilst the ‘old’ management apparently wants to move the content to another server.

I’m totally in the dark as to why this is and what lays behind this. There were some posts about this, but they have disappeared again.

Anyway, I’m not ‘political’ and I have nothing against the old or the new management, as I hardly know the old one, and I’m totally oblivious as to who’s behind the new management.

I just came here to talk cars with you guys, and about the fabulous Audi S8 in particular. Since the recent developments I reckon this may or may not be in danger. I do not know who owns what, but in a struggle about servers and content things may well go wrong, and we might literally be left in the dark.

Since I quite liked talking with you I wouldn’t want us to lose touch, so I just want to let you know you can find me here Just in case things go wrong here and we might not be able to find each other anymore.

I hope I won’t offend anybody with this post, but as said, my only interest is to be able to talk cars with you guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Catch you later I hope! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Regards,

Sven

Cheers Sven,

That would be the first place I'd go if this site disappeared one day.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif