To debadge or not

ROB A3 Quattro

no smoke without poke
Reaction score
Hi has any 1 done this think it may make the rear a little cleaner was thinking off just leaving the quattro badge:happy: 20140216 15460320140216 15461420140216 154609

I've heard horror stories of lacquer peel even if you're super careful.
I just replaced all the badges on my Leon and there was not a mark left.
I can see your logic but it could go Pete Tong.

take them all off :D
i've taken off s3 badges of my car.

I had the same badges as you on my last car and removed them all. No problems and the back end looked much cleaner.

I say do it.

take em off mate looks a whole lot neater. I added a cheeky s line on mine makes it look a little OEM in my opinion

Worst number plate smudge ever

Reactions: crunchie, y2kcurran, Artimus and 1 other person
Took all mine off no probs use a hairdier to warm them upthen they will come of no probs then panel wipe or meths they wont harm the paint then a cut and polish to get rid of any shaddow job done

I'm wanting to remove the 2.0L TDI from the rear and change the audi logo and A3 badges to Matt black. Anyone know where I can get the black badges from?

Easy to do mate. I had no problems when I did it. The Matt black badge was £10 on eBay I believe.

This is mine :)

Reactions: stuartm and winger
The black looks nice on white but prefer the chrome look on darker cars

De-badge all the way! I would have agreed on the wiper delete along with it...but my 3dr kicks up waaayyy to much muck for it to be a practical mod.

@ chris. like the no wiper look mate. may have to do this one. is it easy enough to do?

@ chris. like the no wiper look mate. may have to do this one. is it easy enough to do?

Yes fairly simple. It's just a glass blanking plate bought from eBay and it looks flush. A little tweak that I would recommend :)