to cheer people up look what seat owners do

hollows wife

Reaction score
this is owned by a 49 year old guy who lives close by , he's over the moon with his awesome! new paint job
even had both sides painted even the shopping list is painted on also has under floor lighting ..
Mark 1
Mark 2

Reactions: CHEZ, Clart, Ghost and 1 other person
X-(
least it might help putting people off stealing it, if not for the art quality then because they'd have to change the number plate in the picture too.

forgot to mention car is metal flaked as well .and guy who owns it is 49 years old ,me thinks mid life crisis and too many fast and furious repeats on tv .

Oh, that's stunning. I wonder how the A3 would look with some lairy airbrushing up the sides...?

:puke2:

Reactions: Sandra
As a seat owner i hang my head in shame :blink:

dont know much about the mk2 or 3 leon but are they real brembos on the back or..... caliper covers?

Each to their own i guess!

You have got to appreciate the time and effort put into this not to mention the money!

I don't understand why you keep mentioning his age , modding cars isn't young man thing , I am 51 and have been modding cars since I was 16 and will probably keep doing it till I am unable to drive it ,:tongueclosed:

Reactions: Jake 61 and Eigdoog
^^ Top man! My grandad is 84 (i think) and still loves it! He drives a a BMW 320 M sport and is not shy to the modding scene (even though he never has crazy paint jobs or 22's). Best thing is he drives like his 20 lol.

I don't understand why you keep mentioning his age , modding cars isn't young man thing , I am 51 and have been modding cars since I was 16 and will probably keep doing it till I am unable to drive it ,:tongueclosed:

Yup, 50 + is the new 40 +

:yahoo: