To buy a CAR RS6 or not?

Alan Jenkins

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in a little dilemma.
About a year ago I bought a low mileage C5 S6 as a run around and I love it, naturally I'm gravitating to a RS6.
I've found a low mileage one but I'm a little worried about reliability (this will be my daily).
In your opinion, do you think this would be a wise purchase or would it be wiser to opt for say a 2010 RS5 or possibly a TT RS?

I'm familiar with the suspension issues but the gearbox worries me somewhat.

Any help, thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Check out your insurance quotes before making a final decision!
Also, consider an C7 S6 Avant, as you can tune close to RS power levelis :hi:

Hi.
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

One message from the OP 6 months ago - I think this is an opportunity that may have passed...

It's great that you're considering upgrading your car to an RS6, but weighing the pros and cons before deciding is important. While the low mileage might be appealing, it's also important to consider the car's reliability, especially if it will be your daily driver. If you're worried about potential issues with the RS6, consider other options, such as the 2010 RS5 or TT RS. These cars might not have the same power as the RS6, but they're still great options and provide more peace of mind regarding reliability. When you decide, remember that A1 Auto Transport offers reliable and affordable car shipping services that can help you get your new car to your location safely and efficiently.