TJ,s Car Care Products.

THQuattro

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all
I am starting my own car care products and am giving away some samples of shampoo and quick detailer to anyone who would like to try it.
I have 10 of each to send as samples. First come first served.

Please PM me with name and address and i will send them to you free of charge.

Toby

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EM1975, Bristle Hound, S32B and 8 others
Beeding

Rainwater spray on BLUEY the morning after an application of TJ's Quick Detailer...

Reactions: rhubarb4, THQuattro and S32B
Thanks for the sample at VATM, will make sure to use on my next wash!

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
Right my opinion of Toby"s car shampoo and quick detailer, l will start with the shampoo, smells nice for a start, l used around 25 mls in a 5 litre bucket jeezus it's a high foamer and the foamed stayed in the bucket throughout the whole wash,it done a very very good job of my Mrs car it hadn't washed for 3 weeks,it foams and cleans well with some nice slip feel as you glide the mitt over the panels one of the best shampoos l have used
DSC 0462

Quick detailer again it smells very nice application was fine no streaking or grabbing real slick to use,now before l continue, what does most expect from a quick detailer? Well this QD has uber gloss really high on par with done and dusted l used it on my Mrs car as it was virtually a blank canvass only the bonnet had some UHD wax applied to it several weeks ago, it also gives the paint that new car feel... ie very smooth none greasy which tells me it has no silicone in its mix, here is the results
DSC 0464
l used it on the rear quarter panel of my own car to test its water repellency, beading was good but not up with the best but this is the compromise with a lot QD's some give great aquaphobidity but they ain't great in the gloss department l suppose you can't have it all and if it did this QD would be one of the best out there... .to sum up these samples are very good better than similar products l have used from Angelwax shampoo meguiars, auto finesse etc etc

Reactions: voorhees, NevMan, 45bvtc and 4 others
Right my opinion of Toby"s car shampoo and quick detailer, l will start with the shampoo, smells nice for a start, l used around 25 mls in a 5 litre bucket jeezus it's a high foamer and the foamed stayed in the bucket throughout the whole wash,it done a very very good job of my Mrs car it hadn't washed for 3 weeks,it foams and cleans well with some nice slip feel as you glide the mitt over the panels one of the best shampoos l have used View attachment 160241
Quick detailer again it smells very nice application was fine no streaking or grabbing real slick to use,now before l continue, what does most expect from a quick detailer? Well this QD has uber gloss really high on par with done and dusted l used it on my Mrs car as it was virtually a blank canvass only the bonnet had some UHD wax applied to it several weeks ago, it also gives the paint that new car feel... ie very smooth none greasy which tells me it has no silicone in its mix, here is the results View attachment 160242 l used it on the rear quarter panel of my own car to test its water repellency, beading was good but not up with the best but this is the compromise with a lot QD's some give great aquaphobidity but they ain't great in the gloss department l suppose you can't have it all and if it did this QD would be one of the best out there... .to sum up these samples are very good better than similar products l have used from Angelwax shampoo meguiars, auto finesse etc etc
Nice review, and sounds like your enjoyed the quality of them.

The biggest compliment you can give to the products is whether you'd buy them yourself next time you need replacements?

Nice review, and sounds like your enjoyed the quality of them.

The biggest compliment you can give to the products is whether you'd buy them yourself next time you need replacements?
Yeah l would buy the shampoo mate l ain't into QD's as most on here know, price is another consideration value for money as l don't know the prices so again price = what sector of the detailing market are they aimed at?

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc, THQuattro and SPIKE_
Right my opinion of Toby"s car shampoo and quick detailer, l will start with the shampoo, smells nice for a start, l used around 25 mls in a 5 litre bucket jeezus it's a high foamer and the foamed stayed in the bucket throughout the whole wash,it done a very very good job of my Mrs car it hadn't washed for 3 weeks,it foams and cleans well with some nice slip feel as you glide the mitt over the panels one of the best shampoos l have used View attachment 160241
Quick detailer again it smells very nice application was fine no streaking or grabbing real slick to use,now before l continue, what does most expect from a quick detailer? Well this QD has uber gloss really high on par with done and dusted l used it on my Mrs car as it was virtually a blank canvass only the bonnet had some UHD wax applied to it several weeks ago, it also gives the paint that new car feel... ie very smooth none greasy which tells me it has no silicone in its mix, here is the results View attachment 160242 l used it on the rear quarter panel of my own car to test its water repellency, beading was good but not up with the best but this is the compromise with a lot QD's some give great aquaphobidity but they ain't great in the gloss department l suppose you can't have it all and if it did this QD would be one of the best out there... .to sum up these samples are very good better than similar products l have used from Angelwax shampoo meguiars, auto finesse etc etc
Thanks jassyo06 for your great review and your Mrs car looks great.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yeah l would buy the shampoo mate l ain't into QD's as most on here know, price is another consideration value for money as l don't know the prices so again price = what part of detailing market are they aimed at?
Hi Jassyo06
£10 for the shampoo in a 750 ml bottle
£10 for the quick detailer in a 500ml bottle.
I do have 2.5ltr and 5ltr bottles .
I believe TJ,s is a premium product but for ASN members keep prices at Halfrauds level.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan, Sandra and 1 other person
Finally got round to using my samples today and I was impressed.

Lots of these scented shampoo's leave lots of residue but this one didn't really and smelt nice.

QD was good when I drying the van. One squirt and just a pass or 2 with the drying towel got ride of all the water.
eb10396271185ee75d66993463ba730f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and THQuattro
Hi Mate
Thanks very much for the great review and i am glad you liked TJ,s products.
Toby

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
IMG 3708

Just got the label design back
What do you think.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra, jungle650 and 2 others
Have you any shampoo left that I would be happy to review for you?

Reactions: THQuattro
Hi Mate
Yes that,s a good idea thanks i will ask.

Toby.
Glad I could help :) I just think that the USP for your product is the fact that everyone has said how well it suds/foams, so it makes sense to add that image to the label ;)

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra and THQuattro
Thanks for the great idea of yours.

Reactions: S32B and Sandra
Jungles Review -

Like a few others, @Sandra and @THQuattro kindly sent me a few samples to test of TJ’s new product range. So here are my thoughts...

CA5C9A2F 2448 496D 9FD0 088725A3F160

TJ’s Car Shampoo Review.

Mad Dogs and Englishmen.......Thats how I should start this ( in more ways than one ). For my test I thought I would embark on what I would say is one of the toughest challenges a car shampoo can face. Washing a black car in the very peak of summer’s day with the sun beating down on you. ( ours is very much an Indian summer at present as well, so a proper test for man and shampoo !). Yes I know its not what you should do, but in the real world where real people don’t have an entire day to clean and prep a car, its a scenario that no doubt will come up more often that not and so I wanted to put TJ’s shampoo through its paces. Could it deliver under these conditions?

D41E5959 8810 4520 A041 B2C673C2C445

First of all - Fragrance. Its pleasant but not as nice smelling as the QD spray but still fine to the nose. I cant quite put my finger on the smell, its familiar somehow but the closest I can get to describe it is a mix of ‘ Demon Shine - Spray on Shine’ but more synthetic in its aroma with a hint of Persil liquid fragrance or something like that added. Overall its quite pleasant. Once diluted it actually smells much better than its neat un diluted form and provides a reasonable aroma while working over the car as a soapy lather.

E4B24FFE 8721 4B79 9A38 016510B26828

Soap Foaming/ good sudds ? - As others have noted this stuff foams up lovely and feels very nice when applied to the vehicle. I added a capful to a bucket and it lathered up beautifully providing a slick easy feel when applied to the vehicle with a wash mitt. It made light work of the dirt and went a long way. Just cold tap water was used and then a wash mitt to apply to the car. Very pleasant and it left a clean smooth finish when rinsed and dried off. I live in a very hard water area, so any shampoo that can help soften the water and create good soap suds which help to reduce the chance of water spots is a winner with me. On this point it delivered.

37AA5505 18E6 48E6 9417 4CC8FD5ED482

Snow Foam? - In fact I was so impressed with the foam ability that I thought I would see how it behaved as a snow foam. I added about an inch to the bottom of a canon bottle then topped up with warm water and applied to the car. I tested it vs Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash as I didnt know how well it would perform specifically as a snow foam and thought that would be a fairer test. I was looking for cleaning ability, foaming qualities and how quickly it drew the dirt off the car and disbursed. WOW is all I can say... I was surprised. It performed amazingly well as a snow foam pre-wash and could easily compete with other brands that I have used that are true Snow Foams, such as Bilt Hamber’s offering. To top things off it ran down and off the car at just the right pace, not too fast or lingering too long. It also dispersed nicely when it reached the ground which is more than I can say for AutoBrights Magi Foam which I love but is very slow to disperse once it hits the ground ( so actually looks like a snow foam party ! ) and quite often I have to get the broom out to sweep the excess away. Nothing of the sort for TJ’s shampoo. Considering its not marketed as a Snow Foam it performed remarkable well.

Valet pro pic.....

45F1DD44 A415 46AD 97F0 A344311FCAD9

TJ’s Car shampoo as a comparison used as Snow Foam !

8AD7E080 DE8E 48C5 A63E 61DB04A61F20

1137DBE4 C0A8 4FD8 9B12 482B4A544CB6

I also used it the next night on my other car. This time in the cool shade and just as a basic car shampoo in a bucket.... nothing fancy. Once again it did very well, brought the car up lovely and for a quick wash left the body work and windows in great condition - no streaks or nasty residue. Just clean glossy looking paintwork.

216025A3 DA12 4A6B B5D3 6B7277681B3A

62EAD7BC 00F3 454D 8080 C5AADFABE8D0

So in short the shampoo performed really well, smelt fairly nice when diluted and left the car with decent gloss levels and no major streaks or runs. Although I did work relatively quickly in the sun on the black car.

Price - Sticking point? I don’t think so - At £10 for 750ml ( £1.33 per 100ml ) its bang in the middle of many brands and on initial inspection pushing towards the middle / higher end if truth be told. However you have to remember Toby is including postage to UK mainland in this price. Its certainly not super cheap but its also not crazily expensive. You use it in small quantities and it can be used both as a car shampoo and as a snow foam ( as I have proven ). So for many who want a one stop solution that can multi task its a good ... no thats being harsh... a great product - not cheap if you take it at face value, but factor in postage and its actually very well priced. Especially if buying in bulk.

Shampoo Price comparisons...With the likes of Meguiars NXT @ £15 for 1.89 litrs ( 79p per 100 ml), Chemical Guys Maxi @ £8 for 473ml (£1.69 per 100 ml), Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo @ £8 for 500ml ( £1.60 per 100ml ), Carpro Reset @ £12 for 500 ml ( £2.40 per 100 ml ).

Toby’s TJ’s Car Shampoo works out at sub £1.33 per 100 ml as his price includes UK mainland postage. So factor circa £1.50 to £2.50 to post out and its pitched at 75p - 85p per 100ml and is therefore actually well priced for the quality of the product when compared to others.

Regds
Jungle

Reactions: THQuattro, 45bvtc, Sandra and 1 other person
Jungles Review.....

CB498312 A8EB 4FF5 A552 5C0796664CAD

TJ’s Quick Detailing Spray

I am a big fan of Quick Detailing sprays. I use them for a multitude of tasks and often end up creating my own magic blends. For me they have to be able to clean everything including wheels and exhausts ( basically all aspects apart from the windscreen) . They have to remove light dirt quickly and efficiently. Eliminate bug splatters and of course remove water stains and assist as a drying aid after a proper wash. Texture consistency and how they feel both in application and once applied are other key facets that are equally important. So when I was asked to test the QD spray, I was very excited.

Fragrance - TJ’s QD spray has a lovely aroma. Once again similar to the shampoo there is something familiar about it and reassuring. It has a sweet fruity smell, the closest I can offer is Demon shine crossed with Mer polish, but its nicer and fruitier than that - like a bubble gum type smell. I think it has a nicer fragrance than the Car Shampoo, yet it has a familiar family smell. For me, ( bizarrely as it might sound) the smell / fragrance is high on the requirements of a QD spray. It has to smell nice when you use it and give you the warm fuzzy feeling.

Consistency / Depth of shine. TJ’s QD spray has a good colour which can be easily seen when sprayed on different colour vehicles. Its not too thick nor is it watery in texture. It therefore sprays on with good consistency time and time again with no trigger or blocked spray issues. It wipes on and off with ease and leaves a decent glossy shine behind. As a final note it feels relatively smooth to the touch after a panel has been wiped down but does not feel super slick like other QD sprays or top up sealant sprays might offer.

66191B17 4F5B 45FF 9D6B 557F2ECB970A

Water Beading - It does this very well, I have not had a chance to test durability, but on my cars that would probably be an unfair comparison as more often than not they are regularly cleaned and both have previous treatments on the paint work. However I hope the picture does it some justice.

B647EACA 41BA 497E 8A84 70BD3C9DE3AF

Water Mark removal ? - Yes it delivers here too. I purposely left a panel to dry in the sun then tried it to see how successful it would be at removing water marks. Granted these were not baked on for days but were tough enough not to be just wipes away with a finger.

3A1CD5B2 5BF7 4BC0 97DA 71963B33038F

Price ? - £10 for 500ml ( £2 per 100 ml ) cheaper if bought in bulk. Once again its bang in the middle of the premium type brands. Factor in postage and its a bargain. Especially if bought in bulk. So factor £1.50 - £2.50 for postage again on a 500 ml bottle and that represents £1 - £1.13 per 100ml. Premium product at a great price!

Comparisons - Auto Finesse Finale - £9.95 per 500 ml ( £1.99 per 100 ml ), AutoGlym Rapid £8.25 per 500ml ( £1.65 per 100 ml ), Bilt Hamber Auto QD £15 per 500ml ( £3.00 per 100 ml ), Chemical Guys Speed Wipe £11 per 473ml (£2.32 per 100 ml ), Dodo Juice Red Mist £9.95 per 250ml (£3.98 per 100 ml ), Meguiars Ultimate QD £12.65 per 650 ml ( £1.94 per 100 ml )

Summary -

Finally I would just like to say ‘ Hats Off ‘ to you for bringing out a new range and for trying to compete and improve on some of the offerings in this product space. As we all know there are plenty of companies new and old all battling for our cash so its no mean feat to start a fresh brand. So congratulations to you.

Its funny if we all think back just 5- 7 years and how much detailing has changed, especially in the past 2-3 years. It wasn’t that long ago that this pastime was one that only a select few petrol head or true cleaning nerds/OCD people actually did or even cared about. Now it seems that when you mention the word ‘detailing’ more and more people recognise what it actually means. There are now a multitude of products in mainstream places like Halfords and some amazing dedicated websites like, Cleanyourcar, Slims Detailing, Polished Bliss, and In2detailing Etc. All offering equipment and products. Then there are the dedicated Youtube channels like Forensic Detailing, Pan the Organiser, Auto Fanatic and ofcourse Ammo NYC. Its all come a long way. This is of course offset against the vast number of quick dedicated pop up car wash places that charge £4-6 for a rapid quick wash... Not something that I am sure most people on here would advocate however its clearly something which suits many of the queue outside our locals places is anything to go by.

TJ has created some great first products and has priced them at an attractive point for the quality they offer, especially direct to ASN members.

It would seem he is now working on the very important Logo and labels and of course final bottle shape, colour and presentation. Which is also an important aspect for many potential buyers. If the brand is to become successful it needs to be instantly recognisable on a shelf.

Think about it...

Black and classy bottles - companies like Auto Finesse . Kleen Freaks, Meguairs Ultimate range and new comer Sam’s Detailing.

Plain / White bottles but instantly recognisable brand bottles like - Car Pro, Poor Boys, Chemical Guys and ofcourse the old favourite Auto Glym.

Then more quirky labels like Dodo Juice with its colourful logo’s

I very much look forward to following TJ’s success and wish you all the luck in the world. If I can help on that journey then I am happy to oblige.

I have put my money where my mouth ( or in this case keyboard is ) and have purchased some of QD spray. I am keen to use more of it and of course see how it blends when I make one of my ‘ magic’ potions and how it reacts and works layer upon layer. When Im low on car shampoo I’ll be back for some of that too.

All the very best

Jungle

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, THQuattro, 45bvtc and 2 others
@jungle650 Thank you Jim, what a fantastic review. Toby will be delighted to hear you like his new products. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc, THQuattro and jungle650
Wow, must be good then, high praise indeed, and the Mrs car is seriously shining!!

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra and Jassyo06
Jungles Review -

Like a few others, @Sandra and @THQuattro kindly sent me a few samples to test of TJ’s new product range. So here are my thoughts...

View attachment 160716

TJ’s Car Shampoo Review.

Mad Dogs and Englishmen.......Thats how I should start this ( in more ways than one ). For my test I thought I would embark on what I would say is one of the toughest challenges a car shampoo can face. Washing a black car in the very peak of summer’s day with the sun beating down on you. ( ours is very much an Indian summer at present as well, so a proper test for man and shampoo !). Yes I know its not what you should do, but in the real world where real people don’t have an entire day to clean and prep a car, its a scenario that no doubt will come up more often that not and so I wanted to put TJ’s shampoo through its paces. Could it deliver under these conditions?

View attachment 160717

First of all - Fragrance. Its pleasant but not as nice smelling as the QD spray but still fine to the nose. I cant quite put my finger on the smell, its familiar somehow but the closest I can get to describe it is a mix of ‘ Demon Shine - Spray on Shine’ but more synthetic in its aroma with a hint of Persil liquid fragrance or something like that added. Overall its quite pleasant. Once diluted it actually smells much better than its neat un diluted form and provides a reasonable aroma while working over the car as a soapy lather.

View attachment 160718

Soap Foaming/ good sudds ? - As others have noted this stuff foams up lovely and feels very nice when applied to the vehicle. I added a capful to a bucket and it lathered up beautifully providing a slick easy feel when applied to the vehicle with a wash mitt. It made light work of the dirt and went a long way. Just cold tap water was used and then a wash mitt to apply to the car. Very pleasant and it left a clean smooth finish when rinsed and dried off. I live in a very hard water area, so any shampoo that can help soften the water and create good soap suds which help to reduce the chance of water spots is a winner with me. On this point it delivered.

View attachment 160719

Snow Foam? - In fact I was so impressed with the foam ability that I thought I would see how it behaved as a snow foam. I added about an inch to the bottom of a canon bottle then topped up with warm water and applied to the car. I tested it vs Valet Pro Citrus Pre-Wash as I didnt know how well it would perform specifically as a snow foam and thought that would be a fairer test. I was looking for cleaning ability, foaming qualities and how quickly it drew the dirt off the car and disbursed. WOW is all I can say... I was surprised. It performed amazingly well as a snow foam pre-wash and could easily compete with other brands that I have used that are true Snow Foams, such as Bilt Hamber’s offering. To top things off it ran down and off the car at just the right pace, not too fast or lingering too long. It also dispersed nicely when it reached the ground which is more than I can say for AutoBrights Magi Foam which I love but is very slow to disperse once it hits the ground ( so actually looks like a snow foam party ! ) and quite often I have to get the broom out to sweep the excess away. Nothing of the sort for TJ’s shampoo. Considering its not marketed as a Snow Foam it performed remarkable well.

Valet pro pic.....

View attachment 160720

TJ’s Car shampoo as a comparison used as Snow Foam !

View attachment 160721

View attachment 160722

I also used it the next night on my other car. This time in the cool shade and just as a basic car shampoo in a bucket.... nothing fancy. Once again it did very well, brought the car up lovely and for a quick wash left the body work and windows in great condition - no streaks or nasty residue. Just clean glossy looking paintwork.

View attachment 160725

View attachment 160726

So in short the shampoo performed really well, smelt fairly nice when diluted and left the car with decent gloss levels and no major streaks or runs. Although I did work relatively quickly in the sun on the black car.

Price - Sticking point? I don’t think so - At £10 for 750ml ( £1.33 per 100ml ) its bang in the middle of many brands and on initial inspection pushing towards the middle / higher end if truth be told. However you have to remember Toby is including postage to UK mainland in this price. Its certainly not super cheap but its also not crazily expensive. You use it in small quantities and it can be used both as a car shampoo and as a snow foam ( as I have proven ). So for many who want a one stop solution that can multi task its a good ... no thats being harsh... a great product - not cheap if you take it at face value, but factor in postage and its actually very well priced. Especially if buying in bulk.

Shampoo Price comparisons...With the likes of Meguiars NXT @ £15 for 1.89 litrs ( 79p per 100 ml), Chemical Guys Maxi @ £8 for 473ml (£1.69 per 100 ml), Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo @ £8 for 500ml ( £1.60 per 100ml ), Carpro Reset @ £12 for 500 ml ( £2.40 per 100 ml ).

Toby’s TJ’s Car Shampoo works out at sub £1.33 per 100 ml as his price includes UK mainland postage. So factor circa £1.50 to £2.50 to post out and its pitched at 75p - 85p per 100ml and is therefore actually well priced for the quality of the product when compared to others.

Regds
Jungle
Hi Mate
Thank you so much for the great review
If multiples of the product are purchased i will be putting a discount on the 2nd 3rd bottle or i have 2.5ltr or 5ltr bottles i can use.
Thanks again
Toby

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
Jungles Review.....

View attachment 160728

TJ’s Quick Detailing Spray

I am a big fan of Quick Detailing sprays. I use them for a multitude of tasks and often end up creating my own magic blends. For me they have to be able to clean everything including wheels and exhausts ( basically all aspects apart from the windscreen) . They have to remove light dirt quickly and efficiently. Eliminate bug splatters and of course remove water stains and assist as a drying aid after a proper wash. Texture consistency and how they feel both in application and once applied are other key facets that are equally important. So when I was asked to test the QD spray, I was very excited.

Fragrance - TJ’s QD spray has a lovely aroma. Once again similar to the shampoo there is something familiar about it and reassuring. It has a sweet fruity smell, the closest I can offer is Demon shine crossed with Mer polish, but its nicer and fruitier than that - like a bubble gum type smell. I think it has a nicer fragrance than the Car Shampoo, yet it has a familiar family smell. For me, ( bizarrely as it might sound) the smell / fragrance is high on the requirements of a QD spray. It has to smell nice when you use it and give you the warm fuzzy feeling.

Consistency / Depth of shine. TJ’s QD spray has a good colour which can be easily seen when sprayed on different colour vehicles. Its not too thick nor is it watery in texture. It therefore sprays on with good consistency time and time again with no trigger or blocked spray issues. It wipes on and off with ease and leaves a decent glossy shine behind. As a final note it feels relatively smooth to the touch after a panel has been wiped down but does not feel super slick like other QD sprays or top up sealant sprays might offer.

View attachment 160729

Water Beading - It does this very well, I have not had a chance to test durability, but on my cars that would probably be an unfair comparison as more often than not they are regularly cleaned and both have previous treatments on the paint work. However I hope the picture does it some justice.

View attachment 160732

Water Mark removal ? - Yes it delivers here too. I purposely left a panel to dry in the sun then tried it to see how successful it would be at removing water marks. Granted these were not baked on for days but were tough enough not to be just wipes away with a finger.

View attachment 160734

Price ? - £10 for 500ml ( £2 per 100 ml ) cheaper if bought in bulk. Once again its bang in the middle of the premium type brands. Factor in postage and its a bargain. Especially if bought in bulk. So factor £1.50 - £2.50 for postage again on a 500 ml bottle and that represents £1 - £1.13 per 100ml. Premium product at a great price!

Comparisons - Auto Finesse Finale - £9.95 per 500 ml ( £1.99 per 100 ml ), AutoGlym Rapid £8.25 per 500ml ( £1.65 per 100 ml ), Bilt Hamber Auto QD £15 per 500ml ( £3.00 per 100 ml ), Chemical Guys Speed Wipe £11 per 473ml (£2.32 per 100 ml ), Dodo Juice Red Mist £9.95 per 250ml (£3.98 per 100 ml ), Meguiars Ultimate QD £12.65 per 650 ml ( £1.94 per 100 ml )

Summary -

Finally I would just like to say ‘ Hats Off ‘ to you for bringing out a new range and for trying to compete and improve on some of the offerings in this product space. As we all know there are plenty of companies new and old all battling for our cash so its no mean feat to start a fresh brand. So congratulations to you.

Its funny if we all think back just 5- 7 years and how much detailing has changed, especially in the past 2-3 years. It wasn’t that long ago that this pastime was one that only a select few petrol head or true cleaning nerds/OCD people actually did or even cared about. Now it seems that when you mention the word ‘detailing’ more and more people recognise what it actually means. There are now a multitude of products in mainstream places like Halfords and some amazing dedicated websites like, Cleanyourcar, Slims Detailing, Polished Bliss, and In2detailing Etc. All offering equipment and products. Then there are the dedicated Youtube channels like Forensic Detailing, Pan the Organiser, Auto Fanatic and ofcourse Ammo NYC. Its all come a long way. This is of course offset against the vast number of quick dedicated pop up car wash places that charge £4-6 for a rapid quick wash... Not something that I am sure most people on here would advocate however its clearly something which suits many of the queue outside our locals places is anything to go by.

TJ has created some great first products and has priced them at an attractive point for the quality they offer, especially direct to ASN members.

It would seem he is now working on the very important Logo and labels and of course final bottle shape, colour and presentation. Which is also an important aspect for many potential buyers. If the brand is to become successful it needs to be instantly recognisable on a shelf.

Think about it...

Black and classy bottles - companies like Auto Finesse . Kleen Freaks, Meguairs Ultimate range and new comer Sam’s Detailing.

Plain / White bottles but instantly recognisable brand bottles like - Car Pro, Poor Boys, Chemical Guys and ofcourse the old favourite Auto Glym.

Then more quirky labels like Dodo Juice with its colourful logo’s

I very much look forward to following TJ’s success and wish you all the luck in the world. If I can help on that journey then I am happy to oblige.

I have put my money where my mouth ( or in this case keyboard is ) and have purchased some of QD spray. I am keen to use more of it and of course see how it blends when I make one of my ‘ magic’ potions and how it reacts and works layer upon layer. When Im low on car shampoo I’ll be back for some of that too.

All the very best

Jungle
Hi Jungle
Thank you very much for your great reviews on TJ,s products.
My main aim at the moment is to be selling a great product and have lots of happy customers.
To me if i know the product is the best i can afford and want to spend then i would always buy that product to make my cars look the best.
That,s just me because i love my cars (sounds a bit sad) but also love them looking clean.
I will look at other bottles later but at the moment the website is very nearly done so i will be able to show you that, and hopefully it can be shown to your family and friends so i will have more customers.
Thanks again Jungle for your review.
Toby

Reactions: 45bvtc, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Got a mini rotary polisher that takes several sizes of backing plates etc etc
course you do, how could I have ever thought otherwise. Never mind starting a detailing business, you could set up competition for Slims, PolishedBliss, in2detailing etc lol

Parcel received today, many thanks to @THQuattro and @Sandra for arranging the samples.
I'll give these a go and write a review. Looks like, on reading through the previous posts, it's going to be a winner so I'll probably be in the market for more.
Blistering quick delivery to the North of Scotland, by the way. That's a definite plus right away....:salute:

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jassyo06, Sandra and 2 others
Parcel received today, many thanks to @THQuattro and @Sandra for arranging the samples.
I'll give these a go and write a review. Looks like, on reading through the previous posts, it's going to be a winner so I'll probably be in the market for more.
Blistering quick delivery to the North of Scotland, by the way. That's a definite plus right away....:salute:
Hi mate, glad you got the products nice and quick.
If you can do a review it will be appreciated .
I have been using these products on my cars for months and i am very happy with them so i hope you will be too.
Toby

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jake 61, NevMan and 1 other person
@THQuattro I have been told there is a parcel awaiting me at home for when I get back on Sunday - many thanks for the speedy delivery. Out of interest, do you have a preferred solution rate for the shampoo? I see @jungle650 mentioned a cap full in a bucket - would you second that?

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan
@THQuattro I have been told there is a parcel awaiting me at home for when I get back on Sunday - many thanks for the speedy delivery. Out of interest, do you have a preferred solution rate for the shampoo? I see @jungle650 mentioned a cap full in a bucket - would you second that?

I used a capful and then hit it with cold water from the jetwash / hose at reasonable pressure to get it started. If you use a capful and just add water without any pressure during the fill process you will not anywhere near the same level of soap suds in the bucket. ... same for most shampoo’s.

Thats also why you also use warm water rather than cold when filling up a foam cannon as cold water on its own doesnt induce the same level of soap suds.... think of washing up in a bowl !

Reactions: Jassyo06, SPIKE_, NevMan and 1 other person
Order placed with @THQuattro for his super suds shampoo, and mega QD (window cleaner on back order).
I should get it in the next day to two, so will weather permitting, give it a go this weekend and feed back :thumbs up:

Reactions: 45bvtc and Jassyo06
Order placed with @THQuattro for his super suds shampoo, and mega QD (window cleaner on back order).
I should get it in the next day to two, so will weather permitting, give it a go this weekend and feed back :thumbs up:
Excellent. Keep you out of mischief for a while, lol. :)

Reactions: 45bvtc and NevMan
I’m sure you won’t be disappointed Jack. Look forward to the review. Weather to be good for us this weekend. :) x

Reactions: NevMan and Jake 61

The QD.....is a tad....heavy on the old Nostrils....lol...apart from that it's Divine...lol

Reactions: THQuattro and Jake 61