Titan (black edition)'d RS4

klauster

Reaction score
Finally found a bodyshop who knew how to make the paint code 8AU with a matt laquer

Comments welcome.... still some things to go on, carbon fibre gear knob by PPI and handbrake cover :yum:

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

The way the sun is, it makes the alloys look a diff colour but I can assure you they are all the same as the mirrors :lmfao:

Looks really nice :) I think we should swoop cars :happy:
Klauster always posting on the A3/S3 8P section, he use to own an S3 i believe, and most of his threads are useful and quite interesting...Just one of the lads really. He one of the people you will normaly see on the A3/S3 8P section. Also probably because the RS4 section doesnt get as much post/threads and more activet.

Klauster one question for you, how the vinyl looking?

Thanks

Ashley

Looks really nice :) I think we should swoop cars :happy:
Klauster always posting on the A3/S3 8P section, he use to own an S3 i believe, and most of his threads are useful and quite interesting...Just one of the lads really. He one of the people you will normaly see on the A3/S3 8P section. Also probably because the RS4 section doesnt get as much post/threads and more activet.

Klauster one question for you, how the vinly looking?

Thanks

Ashley

cheers for the comments Ashley

I had a couple of bits redone - free of charge as they were peeling alittle. Other than that, wearing very well and very easy to clean :lmfao:

I would deffo recommend it to anyone thinking of a change

Thats fine mate.

Aww not bad then lol...I'm trying to keep my car till next year so i can get an S3 but im finding it pretty hard so i think after a few mods i'll put some money a side to get this done think it would keep me happy but not sure on what colour i'd go for!

Still looks as nice as the day they did it? Whats the front of the vinyl like around the bumpers...Stone chips or any thing effected it? Got any photos of the car lately you can update mate? So i can see how the vinyl standing against our great british weather and roads ha!

Thanks

Ashley

EDIT: Mirrors go really wheel with the alloys :)

cheers for the comments Ashley

I had a couple of bits redone - free of charge as they were peeling alittle. Other than that, wearing very well and very easy to clean :lmfao:

I would deffo recommend it to anyone thinking of a change

still looks the same, couple of marks on it, if i was anal, I could get them bits redone as they are all seperate panels. No stone chips, infact it has really helped protect the paintwork.

The key with vinyl wrapping is you can go for ANY colour you like, keep it for 12-36 months then go back to your original colour, so you a) protect your paintwork b) dont devalue your car or risk having difficulty selling by having a car in a colour thats not everyones cuppa

Wheels looks way better Klauster.... would be good to see some closer shots in the sun if you get a chance ;)

Think i saw you on Shadwell Lane a few hours ago

lol spotted you as i was turning down my street :ohmy:

That looks great now. They just didn't look quite right before in the old colour

Car looks amazing!!! :hubbahubba:

I think I've missed what has been done though. Have you had the wheels and wing mirrors painted so they are now like the titanium package? pologies if I'm being a bit thick here, it's late :lazy:

Reactions: daryllambrou
yup, had the darker finish on the alloys and mirrors, thanks for the positive comments

That looks spot on!

I was considering getting my s4 wraped....think this as swayed me!! lol

The back wheels look like they could do with some spacers though.

But all in all.....still the best RS4 I've ever layed eyes on!!

Look even better in the close ups. :respekt:

spacers have been ordered, i agree the wheels could use with being pushed outwards alittle

sorry for being thick but you mentioned in you original post getting a carbon fibre gear knob and handbrake from PPI. Who are PPI and do you know if they do both of these for a B6 cabriolet ( I've got the carbon fibre trim off an RS4 and am wanting the gear knob and handbrake to match)
thanks

what are the two little buttons at the side of your headlight switch for?

Klauster - Did you get someone off rs246 to wet lay your steering wheel ?

Slightly OT, but has anyone got a picture of those alloys on a black car? I'm finding them a nightmare to keep clean in silver but I'm not sure how they would look on a black car with the black optic pack :)

Slightly OT, but has anyone got a picture of those alloys on a black car? I'm finding them a nightmare to keep clean in silver but I'm not sure how they would look on a black car with the black optic pack :)

I havent got pics, but ive seen them on a black car and they work well

Car looks amazing!

Haven't seen you driving around yet though! Never get to see anyone off the forum!