1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Tips where to buy

michael A Jan 6, 2021

1. michael A

michael A Registered User

HI All,

So recently I did the usual thing of looking for an RS4 basically dreaming however enquired about one and turns out I am actually able to get budget for one. Sadly I'm looking for a good deal as this is too end of my budget but it's a must have for me. Need to get it done and out my system.

So I'm looking for a B8 2013-2015 of course I know they not the most popular cars for sale unlike a fiesta or astra but thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any dealers or anywhere I might get a good deal. Need to be a dealer as doing trade in. Obviously I've been all over autotrader already

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. B7/RS4

B7/RS4 New Member

Piston heads, eBay, auto trader, gum tree. Take your time do your homework on what goes wrong with this model. And what of this list had been done. Good luck took me a year of looking to find correct one.

4. michael A

Thanks, I've been looking about 6 months already but did not quite have budget. I'm happy to wait in this to get exactly what I'm looking for. Gets annoying checking same sites and posts Avery hour

5. michael A

I've done it, I'm hoping the RS4 club 2014 Avant should be picking it up Sunday. I'll post pics

RS3 S. likes this.
  6. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Registered User

Looking forward to the pics. Suggest an aftermarket warranty or the equivalent.

7. michael A

Just collected today. Will get some more pics tomorrow in daylight but I'm a happy chap

Attached Files:

elpeterol and Colin A like this.
  8. martinrs

martinrs Member

Congrats! You do look happy :icon thumright: