TIP help A4 1.8t

DaveA41.8T

Reaction score
Hi new to the page and to modding/tuning

Got an Audi A4 06 plate (believe B6 from what I've read about what engines were issued by chassis but looks like B7 new facelift) 1.8 T petrol. Engine code BFB.

Currently have it booked in for oil/filter/O ring changeout and at same time having spark plugschanged out for iridium spark plugs. Also having a pipercross panel air filter installed at same time and the tracking adjusted at APTuning Norfolk.

Whilst I have that done I will ask guys to confirm if I have k03 or k03s I believe it's the S but without stripping down I can't tell.

But with either outcome I wilI want to install a larger more efficient TIP. As a precursor to having a stage 1 remap.

I contacted SFS directly after reading about their supersize model and reviews and was told they don't supply one for A4 as position of turbo on the side and position of engine etc

Is there another model SFS design for that can be used In place but they won't advise or is forge or another the only option I am able to use?

Anyone had similar experience / model that can shed any light?

I've read a good few threads but can seem to nail down an answer for my specific situation.. As from what I read I thought there was an "SFS big bore" I could install but after speaking to manufacturer am confused ?

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Dave.