1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. paulie102003

paulie102003 Member

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but is anyone aware of any decent window tinting companies in and around Northampton/Milton Keynes area? I understand that the A5/S5 coupe is quite a tough cookie to sort out as the heating element is slightly raised and is not within the actual rear screen itself, yet rather is on top.

I spoke to these guys - £220 for tinting from B pillar backwards - more expensive due to the heating element

http://ogtinting.co.uk/

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. V6Tom

V6Tom Active Member Team V6 VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A5 S tronic Coupe Coral Blue

I used select tints in bexlyheath if you fancy a drive
    Check his website for prices

Also I had him do 15%rear. 50%front and light tints to the rear lights.

Also he dechromed my window trim

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. paulie102003

paulie102003 Member

What was the process for dechroming the car?

5. V6Tom

V6Tom Active Member Team V6 VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A5 S tronic Coupe Coral Blue

He cleaned the chrome trim with alcohol. Then got some black wrap and just went to work. I watched the guy and he was very careful not a single mark on my car

6. Rich76

Rich76 Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group Team Phantom S-line owners group Audi A4

Speak to des at pssc window tints in Peterborough really good does a lot of work for local dealerships