timewasters part 2 (Adrian/christopher-whatever your real name is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not start a witch hunt here chaps... :icon_thumright:

<tuffty/>

Just really get on me moobs stuff like, i am sales rep and everyday i make appointments with clients, the w*****s that dont even bother calling you to cancel is really annoying, people should have more respect for the time and effort you waste on their behalf.

Witch hunt declared, bring out the masks, lol

Just really get on me moobs stuff like, i am sales rep and everyday i make appointments with clients, the w*****s that dont even bother calling you to cancel is really annoying, people should have more respect for the time and effort you waste on their behalf.

Witch hunt declared, bring out the masks, lol

I know what you mean dude... Bill is a close friend of mine and stuff like this annoys the crap outa me especially when all he trying to do is make a living doing what he enjoys to do... Bill is one of the most committed people I know and deserves better... we all have stuff that happens and it doesn't take much to be a little courteous... distinctly lacking these days it seems...

<tuffty/>

From what i have seen and read on here Bill seems a sound bloke, and not only is he trying to make a living from it, but also doing a really good deal.

Some people just know the meaning of respect, really bugs!!!

I've dropped into Bills at short notice before and he's still helped me out, made me a fine brew, and whilst I went poking about the place I managed to lose half of what I arrived with he even helped me find it all!

He's an absolutely top bloke who I've known of for years across SCN & ASN, so any of this kind of behaviour is very frowned upon.

Reactions: ruffrida
Sorry Paul :tapedshut: as others have said, I'm a sales guy as well and this sort of thing really grinds my gears;

grinds-my-gears11.jpg

Attachments

• you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears.1263556030.inline.banner.jpg
    you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears.1263556030.inline.banner.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 211
you could google his number and by chance it could bring his facebook up .... then you could find out where he lives and hangs out!

west midlands

as I hinted previously... pistonheads advert selling 550 injectors and jbs k04 manifold... same person..

west midlands

as I hinted previously... pistonheads advert selling 550 injectors and jbs k04 manifold... same person..

haha quality think some one should blag his head and waist his time, ring him to buy his stuff and ask him to meet you half way but then not show up lmao

If this is him the e bay advert has a mobile number and his name is Dan from grim Uttoxeter, how very tempting :keule:

Just a word of caution, and I'm with you all 101% about these d1cks wasting Bill's or anyone's time; PLEASE don't do anything rash that puts you at risk of any repercussion. Whilst it seems like he's getting away with it today, I genuinely believe that what goes around comes around. I think it's worth the name and shame exercise, but ASN members can't become judge, jury and executioner!

We all support Bill completely with this, but it's always worth remembering if you open a can of worms, where might it end?

I have found his surname.... and full address

logged for any future potential time wasting attempts

Please dont pursue this guys.. I know its so very tempting for "sport" but its not something I want to happen or be associated with.

I think this thread has run its course now.. Can it be closed.

thanks

i would use this info to make sure this buyer does not waste your time and money

Closed as requested Bill, rgds, W

Status
Not open for further replies.