Time to sell up....

markyp2002

Reaction score
Well its come to the time in which im selling the S3.

At the moment the plan is to trade it in on a 56' plate BMW 120D Sport, as were planning on a little one within the next 12 months.

Im only looking to get around £4k for the car as it does have 2 keyed scratches (one of which on the bonnet) that are going to cost £300-350 to get repaired (this is confirmed, i have a quote).

So some details:

Audi S3 1.8T Quattro 2000 W

- Full black leather Recaro interior with BOSE sound system (front seats are electric and heated)
- Ming Blue
- MOT til Oct 2010, Taxed til end of Oct 09 (i think, ill double check in the morning haha).
- Standard 17" Avus Wheels in good condition with good tyres (rear tyres have done around 3000 mile)
- 129k miles (mainly motorway)
- Full service history and has had oil/oil filter changed only last week.
- Currently has a private plate on (S3 1 MRP) which i will leave on the car as too much hassle to take off!!

Mods:

- Remapped to 272bhp
- Milltek Non resonated cat back exhaust
- SFS / Forge Silicone Hoses to include TIP.
- Forge 007p Diverter Valve
- Boost Gauge/Oil Temperature gauge mounted on A pillar (professional job).
- Drilled/Grooved front discs, grooved rear discs and EBC fast road pads all round.
- Uprated haldex controller

I have had quite a few bits done maintenance wise since ive had the car:

Crank Sensor
Passenger Window Regulator
Boost / Oil Breather Hoses (too many to list haha)
Throttle body cleaned
New Clutch pedal
2x Rear Tyres (Now Pirelli P6000)
and some others i cant remember....

As i mentioned there is 2 keyed scratches, they arent that bad to be honest, but are noticeable up close; i merely havent had the time to lose the car for a week to get them repaired with work and other commitments.

The car will speak for itself when you come along to view it, i dont need to go on about how quick it is :)!

Basically im selling the car to cut costs a bit, and with the missus pushing for a baby, think its time to get rid :bye:

Looking for offers around £4000 for a quick sale.

You can contact me on 07874 796 035, Thanks for looking. Mark

Last edited:
offer to sell the bits in return for swap to forum members, most of that lots will get you over £500 before the weekend

how much would you sell the gauge for ? i would like the haldex to but ive got an a3 so dont no if the standard haldex would work on the s3 !

Swap for an A4 saloon?:think:

Good luck with the sale, any one interested please PM directly?

Mark i will give you a few days to put the pics in the classifieds and then i will lock it

Forgot to mention:

- Leon Cupra R Front splitter fitted too!

I will add photos tomorrow hopefully; also currently reviewing what car to get, so tempted to get an 02' M3 :)