Time To Say Goodbye

V6 Quatt

Reaction score
Well its come finally..... sold my Audi A4 B7 3.0 Quattro TDI today.... and enjoyed the experience of that powerhouse of a beast.

Thanks to all the guys who have helped me spend my hard earned cash with advice and suggestions....lol

Im staying with the brand and will be back soon.............but in the B8 Section.

Will pop in now and again to see what's going on.
:)

Cheers

V6 Quatt

Last edited:
Reactions: Craig Cull and Jimbo.King
;)Right pal it's gone lol...... see ya in the B8 soon

Reactions: V6 Quatt
See you in the B8 section. :) x

all the best buddy.. if your taking any bits off the b7 before you get ride of it be sure to let us know :p:p

Best of luck with the B8 mate!!You might find me in that section very soon.... Trying to butter up the wife to let me buy an S4.... (Long road ahead) especially when I won't sell the A4 to buy one.

Looking forward to seeing some tasteful mods :)

Reactions: V6 Quatt and rizzini7
Best of luck with the B8 mate!!You might find me in that section very soon.... Trying to butter up the wife to let me buy an S4.... (Long road ahead) especially when I won't sell the A4 to buy one.

Looking forward to seeing some tasteful mods :rolleyes:
Yeh thanks was a hard job convincing why I needed to upgrade lol.....took a few months:)

Gutted to see you go mate, loved seeing your B7 around. Good luck with the B8, which one have you gone for? Probably see you over there soon haha

What milage was on the B7? She was a beaut... :'(