Time to say Bye bye to the s3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilim

Reaction score
Just put down a deposit for a Full Kitted s3 8v S Tronic in Daytona Grey. It will be sad to see my stage 3 s3 go. Its such a fun car to drive, the power and the shock of peoples faces when they hear her.

Thanks to all 8P Geniuses for their help.

If anyones is looking for parts with low mileage, look at the sale section. Will keep everyone posted on the new car and mods.

Ilim

Here is the link:

Classifieds: Stage 3 Parts **LOW MILEAGE**

Last edited:
Reactions: wuta3 and RedDejavu
awesome car the S3 8V is, not sure what tuning options are out there atm but i'm sure you'll find out soon enough!

awesome car the S3 8V is, not sure what tuning options are out there atm but i'm sure you'll find out soon enough!

Cheers mate. Cant wait now.

It won't let me go to the classification ad off tapatalk can you pm me if you have a tbe. Thaks

Thats a shame. I was so looking forward to seeing your new RS4 B8 that you had put a deposit down on. Oh well.

Reactions: NHN, Daggerit, MURRAYS444 and 1 other person
Thats a shame. I was so looking forward to seeing your new RS4 B8 that you had put a deposit down on. Oh well.

Was wondering where you where, took you ages to get a comment out.

Mark I know my comment got edited because i was telling the truth Brotek. Please do not comment on my threads and threaten me through private mail. Thanks.

Sorry Sandra

Last edited:
Good luck with the new car Ilim.

Can you please enlighten myself and others of these ficticious emails please as I certainly dont hold your email address/phone number/private address on any of my PC's so if you can I would be grateful. Slander is also a criminal offence so tread carefully young man.

Reactions: NHN, Daggerit and ilim

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daggerit and Brodster
Ok guys, if anyone has a problem with any comments made by others, there is a report function to deal with this. Im closing this thread for a short while till you all calm down

Reactions: wuta3
Status
Not open for further replies.