Time to move on

haywoon

Reaction score
Website
www.944virgin.com
After 7 months of happy S3 ownership I have found myself in the fortunate position of getting a promotion at work meaning I can now afford to change the S3 for a car I have wanted for a very long time!!

So I am saying goodbye to my S3 far far sooner than I hoped. If anyone is interested I have posted it on the classified section http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/sale-audi-cars/121084-2007-audi-s3-sale-low-miles-fantastic-condition.html#post1266258

I am however sticking with the Audi brand !! What is now my fourth Audi car, I am now the very proud owner of a highly spec'd 2007 meteor grey Audi S5. I've ummed and ahhhed over it for a while now, the main sticking point being the fuel but seeing as I do way less than 8k a year I figure if I dont get one now I never will. Having owned it for a week now I dont regret it one little bit - completely different car to the S3 but absolutely awesome non the less :)

Thanks all for your S3 advice during my relatively short ownership period.

Lovely S3 you have up for sale - looks immaculate. I'm sure you'll have no issue selling that. Oh and fantastic choice of car in the S5 (any chance of pics!?)- enjoy! :)

Very nice choice for your replacement. Pics are definately needed! The S3 is gorgeous and as said above will sell fast. Enjoy....

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Pics of my new baby below - only on an iphone though so the quality isnt so good:

3db37b5b.jpg

f7b9c58d.jpg

ab942cf9.jpg

08ba39e6.jpg

6d0b6d26.jpg

d15af5e6.jpg

4d7073b3.jpg

c64c6979.jpg

Lovely motor!!! Seats are stunning!!!! And like the carbon fibre interior!!!!

lovely S5! Which engine does it have - the 4.2?

Thanks mate. Yeah it's the 4.2 V8. I think they put the smaller engine in the sportback? and the 4.2 in the coupe.....not sure why. I toyed around with looking for a 3.0 TDI but it just wouldnt have felt the same car. Its doing about 25MPG if you drive it like an old lady - 18MPG if you drive it "properly"