Time to leave the BiTDi club

DonkeyIce

Reaction score
It’s taken me 18months to find what I’d like to replace my 2013 Bitdi, test drove virtually every other large estate out there lol
And settled back at the start again with an S6 C7 Black edition, well happy.

If anyone’s looking for a good 2013 Bitdi in White with some very rare options (Quattro sport diff, dynamic steering, ACC) listers group will probably be advertising it in the next few weeks. It will be very missed, owned since 6 months old and been perfect, the call of a V8 is very strong though and like the subtile look of the S vs the RS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spiedhermonkey, RAF_S7 and DaveW
Congratulations, I purchased an s6 saloon last September with every option ticked and love it. The V8 is a very sweet engine and with COD is helps. I test drove the RS6 and preferred the S6 to be honest.. and could not justify the £20K price difference.

Enjoy.

Shaun

Reactions: DonkeyIce
How does The MPG difference seem? I’m planning to upgrade to an S6 Avant within the next few days but I travel a lot and wonder if it will be a huge difference,thanks

I found that driving the S6 saloon (67 Plate) very carefully and you would get just over 30mpg as it was using COD for some of the journey. I assume that yours has COD?

I sold my s6 after a year of ownership and don’t regret it one bit and would do it again but then I struggled to justify driving around in a V8 so my conscious got the better of me!

However, I will still maintain that the S6 is one of the best cars I have every owned and wish you all best and many miles of smiles.

How does The MPG difference seem? I’m planning to upgrade to an S6 Avant within the next few days but I travel a lot and wonder if it will be a huge difference,thanks

It’s about 10mpg worse in most driving situations.
Round town I’m getting a constant 22, stop start kills the fuel.
On a reasonable run will see 30mpg, a hypermill run (late night drive with kids etc) has seen 36mpg (static 70mph) COD helps loads as does coast function in economy.

But forgetting the fuel, the noise is wonderful lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rjwojcik