Time on Digital Speedometer (DIS)

Krash

Reaction score
The Digital Speedomoter is the default view on my DIS and of course you can scroll down through dates, mpg, rage, etc.

Everything, it seems, except the Time - which you need to move over to the "Onboard Computer" view for. Okay, fair enough.

But on that view you can't get the speedo....

Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Is it even possible to try and get the time as a display option on the digital speedo?

I am also interested in this display combination but if I recall it is not possible?

This has been discussed several times before. No you cannot have digital speedo and time on the DIS at the same time.
Time is on the MMI of course, but not if it's turned off.
It seems strange - you can get the date (even at my age I can usually remember what day it is) but not the time.
I believe it's been fixed in the FL - someone will no doubt confirm.

I figured it must have been but forum search yielded no results of any relevance :(

I'm afraid I can't be of help as mine does have the time available at the top of the scroll when using the Digital Speedo. 2016 PFL.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Maybe they changed it before the FL then. Mine is a MY 15.
I wonder if Audi could update the DIS!

Maybe they changed it before the FL then. Mine is a MY 15.
I wonder if Audi could update the DIS!
Mine is also MY15, I tripled checked it this morning - definitely no time on digital speedo at all.

But if it's been done on a PFL, I suspect it might just be a vcds adjustment required (like the oil temperature)..