Time for some fun and to show off your car

A bit thin on the view but to get the thread going - ok. @Leevr - post a new challenge.

Did you ever get all the sand out of it?
Its been washed once or twice since then!!

Challenge: photo of your car somewhere with an aircraft or similar

Reactions: pburv
A bit thin on the view but to get the thread going - ok. @Leevr - post a new challenge.

Did you ever get all the sand out of it?

Apologies for making the challenge too hard and not coming back to change it!

Had the perfect landscape photo too!

Look forward to getting involved in this.

Reactions: pburv and JohnM100
Oh maaan!:concern: I don't have my S3 anymore... It was good fun running this game back in the day though:yes:
I have similar underpinnings of an 8v. 50% of the way there lol
Nice slate landscape.
Cupra Ateca

Next challenge......
Your car next to a fire station:icon thumright:

Reactions: A4A4, Pinky1959 and TYb

OOps! sorry buddy I should've looked further down the post.:hopelessness:
Ignore the challenge I just set.

Oh maaan!:concern: I don't have my S3 anymore... It was good fun running this game back in the day though:yes:
I have similar underpinnings of an 8v. 50% of the way there lol
Nice slate landscape.
View attachment 216404
Next challenge......
Your car next to a fire station:icon thumright:
How are you finding the Cupra, what’s it like on the juice?

Tempted by one of these or Volvo XC40 T5. Just need that little bit more clearance, the Volvo does have a bit more and wading capability which could swing it.

How are you finding the Cupra, what’s it like on the juice?

Tempted by one of these or Volvo XC40 T5. Just need that little bit more clearance, the Volvo does have a bit more and wading capability which could swing it.
Great car mate.. Better than my S3 and I really liked that. As for fuel... Never been an issue really. If you buy a car like mine then you don't give a cr*p about economy lol. On short runs I'm getting low 30's but on long run motorways I reckon low 40's.:shrug:

Reactions: Pinky1959 and TYb
Great car mate.. Better than my S3 and I really liked that. As for fuel... Never been an issue really. If you buy a car like mine then you don't give a cr*p about economy lol. On short runs I'm getting low 30's but on long run motorways I reckon low 40's.:shrug:
Good stuff. I was always happy with the S3 mpg, just wondered if the extra weight had much impact.

Good stuff. I was always happy with the S3 mpg, just wondered if the extra weight had much impact.
Weight doesn't come into it much I think. Seat have been clever in the design of the Ateca and kept the weight low down. With my Cupra it drives so much better than my S3 due I think to the DCC fitted as standard. I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I can throw the Cupra into corners with more confidence than I had with the S3. Combine this with the comfort it makes for a great all rounder.
The best thing for you to do is take one for a test drive and compare it to the Volvo you are considering also. :icon thumright:

Reactions: Pinky1959 and TYb
Weight doesn't come into it much I think. Seat have been clever in the design of the Ateca and kept the weight low down. With my Cupra it drives so much better than my S3 due I think to the DCC fitted as standard. I've mentioned elsewhere on the forum that I can throw the Cupra into corners with more confidence than I had with the S3. Combine this with the comfort it makes for a great all rounder.
The best thing for you to do is take one for a test drive and compare it to the Volvo you are considering also. :icon thumright:

Interesting that have more confidence in the cupra. There will be lots of test drives when allowed.

09DC7076 57C2 4F0F 9748 DDA8E3972FBA

Next challenge: A photo with a cat in view

Last edited:
Reactions: A4A4, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
Don't die on me.
New next challenge: With a shopping trolley
...... shopping trolley, really, hate them. This jogged my memory from a few years ago. Closest I every what to be to a shopping trolley again. Most generally dodge them like covid and don't want to get to close!

This shopping trolley came with a 'free dent' which was not on the shopping list!

Thought I would get away with being parked well away at Costco, bigger car spaces, only downside is bigger trollies!

Trollietwat

Next new challenge: graffiti on a wall.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, JohnM100 and 1 other person
Lockdown easing bump to this thread.

Challenge from previous posts:

Next to graffiti on a wall, or will accept another shopping trolley shot.

PFL A3, FL S3 and a shopping trolley…

I’m determined to get a decent graffiti shot though.
EDB694CF 1628 4D22 88F4 B391AB59CB9D

Reactions: JohnM100
CE0C2098 D329 4A64 B52B E7DF078CADB5

New Challenge: A photo of you car next to or on a bridge.

Reactions: rvtb101 and JohnM100
SAM 1619   Edit

Next Challenge - outside a different marques dealership

Reactions: The_Ironist
F30013A1 05F2 4326 8B5D 1DC322161091

Next challenge - with a supermarket in view.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnM100