Time for some fun and to show off your car

Too easy :)

Boot

Next: Outside a graveyard!

Reactions: Cymru09, MA3RC, Q5 TRS and 6 others
Nice one I was hoping for something big & fluffy........ You haven't just woke him up out of hibernation have you? he has a look of "what The F**K Is Going On" :eek:

Reactions: Blackwhite
Pheeew, that was a mad dash. Ghosts not included!!!

IMG 3584

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Next; Every town must have a pub called "The Kings Head" so a photo of your car outside The Kings Head.

You haven't just woke him up out of hibernation have you? he has a look of "what The F**K Is Going On" :eek:
lol no, I did wake her up though! My wife keeps her in a heated enclosure on cooler days and all the lights had gone off for the night...she did say "Don't wake her"...so I just said "Oh she's still awake" and kidnapped her for the picture :D She's currently basking in the sunshine that's hitting the patio :cool: She's a strange creature, when he sees you coming she comes straight towards you like a dog!!! (That's the tortoise not the wife lol :p)

Reactions: P D C and Blackwhite
hmm was in Durham tonight, thought id search for The Kings Head. was 9 miles away (further away) than my house so thought Sod it. only the Kings Arms are nearby me. Wrong body part

lol no, I did wake her up though! My wife keeps her in a heated enclosure on cooler days and all the lights had gone off for the night...she did say "Don't wake her"...so I just said "Oh she's still awake" and kidnapped her for the picture :D She's currently basking in the sunshine that's hitting the patio :cool: She's a strange creature, when he sees you coming she comes straight towards you like a dog!!! (That's the tortoise not the wife lol :p)

It did make me laugh seeing your tortoise in your boot. Thats what I like to see, improvisation....... I take it that you didn't have a cat or dog then. ;)

I take it that you didn't have a cat or dog then. ;)
Not a lover of cats and unfortunately our last dog passed away early last year :( We have got a 240lt tropical fish tank, but I wasn't moving that to the boot :D

Reactions: Brasso and P D C
This is top of 5 storey multi-storey and it is a view (there are better views). Does this count?
If yes, then next one is by a Cricket Ground.
Car park view

Have we had "making an order in a fast food drive through?"
That's killed this thread then......you really think you're gonna find someone willing to put a fast food order in their Audi?! :wtf:

Reactions: JohnM100, RYuill, David83S3 and 2 others
That's killed this thread then......you really think you're gonna find someone willing to put a fast food order in their Audi?! :wtf:

Well my son decided to empty the contents of a Maccy d's hot chocolate on the front seat of my car a couple of weeks back.....lesson learnt!!!!

I suppose you could just order a Big Mac and not collect it from the service window !!

Oh ok, we need a new one now then

Ideally we should have a new one but nothing wrong with someone wanting a repeat of a previous one, would give me the chance to get a couple of pics I had lined up but got beaten to :)

Reactions: JohnM100
What about if you can trump the previous photo, you steal the point? So if someone went on to post a pic in the middle of Lords, they would steal the point for "cricket ground" for example :)

I am sure it is still "making an order in a fast food drive through"..?

I have a suggestion.

How about parked next to a Golf R ?

Reactions: JohnM100, veeeight and nickatkinson
Actually went to Mac D's last night for the first time in months and months so won't be back there for a long time....will wait for the next one.

Bump... Time's almost up on this one

I can get a McD's one later. My wee one always gets a Happy Meal after dancing. Does from inside the car count??

S**T ....I have literally just been there !!! I thought about it as well and assumed we would be waaaaaay past that one by now :-( lol