Time for some fun and to show off your car

To help move us on this is the identical car shot that was suggestion a couple of weeks back...

Let's do a sporty one again......

Picture of your car at a sporting event ( cricket/football/hockey/netball/local 10k run etc etc) but you must have the players/participants in the picture.

Btw... In the identical car pic frim the work car patk the other car is exactly the same, a 2.0tdi s-line with roof rails so I just ordered an s3

Reactions: Psyman79
Uploadfromtaptalk1429545735636

Next up - your car in front of a fire engine / fire station.

Ah my bad! I didn't read the whole title

But technically there are players on the posters ;)

I'll hold my hands up, I haven't got the foggiest.

Who are the guys in red and blue then haha

Could be Cardiff players, they have been a bit 2 dimensional this season, forgive the football pun......

Decision stands , still looking for sporting event with players/participants

OK - How's this then........

20150422_141023_zpsruyf3nyn.jpg

Next challenge - an easy one - next to a War Memorial

Mighty impressive! :applaus:. I guess you work in the fire brigade to get that close or have mahoooosive balls - esp with the no parking sign

Mighty impressive! :applaus:. I guess you work in the fire brigade to get that close or have mahoooosive balls - esp with the no parking sign
The latter! Had the phone ready - pulled up - jumped out - was back on the road in 30 seconds!!!

Reactions: RYuill, Simon L, JohnM100 and 1 other person
Fair play takes some balls to do that, would have been a f-er if the doors had locked!!! :eek:

Fair play takes some balls to do that, would have been a f-er if the doors had locked!!! :eek:
Yes it would be embarrassing. But I ALWAYS take the keys out when I get out of the car. It's automatic like putting the belt on when I get in.

Just to get this moving again here is my pic from a previous challenge.. Next to to a black watch memorial..

uploadfromtaptalk1428426108617-jpg.55709

Next up : Your car next to a cow (animal..mooo)....(no women to be included in the photo) lol

Reactions: Simon L
Ha I tried twice but was too dark and there's no parking. Quite awkward. Only other way to it was through the park which I was not attempting to drive through haha

2 cows for the price of 1

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-02%20at%2017.19.15_zpsj1ftsc7f.png

Next: Your car going under a bridge..... Best I could think of!!!:undwech:

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and Simon L
Looks good in white, if my last car hadn't been white I'd have gone white for the S3 :) White hides marks well ;)

It's my first ever white car and I was so close to getting Sepang, ummed and arred for months lol glad I went with it now, it really turns heads round here. Although it may hide marks well, the dead motorway insects show up like a sore thumb!

Pity you didn't get up close and personal! :tears of joy:
The bridge one should be easy.

lol me and my little boy spent ages trying to get them over to us...... lazy cows!

Reactions: Blackwhite
It's my first ever white car and I was so close to getting Sepang, ummed and arred for months lol glad I went with it now, it really turns heads round here. Although it may hide marks well, the dead motorway insects show up like a sore thumb!
Same here and I had the same debate with white Vs Sepang. Love glacier until it rains. Sorry for digressing on the thread......now to find that bridge.

Reactions: Tony1982
Going under a bridge (this is a bridge under the Grand Union Canal)........................

Bridge

Next challenge - by a tree in full blossom. Plenty of those around at the moment!!

Reactions: Tony1982
That a bridge or a tunnel? ;)
Just pulling your leg bud, nice car :)

No, just a low, narrow bridge. In fact the next one down the canal in the same village is even lower and narrower. When the canal was built, the roads were little more than cart tracks!

Next challenge - by a tree in full blossom. Plenty of those around at the moment!!

Cherry blossoms  S3

I have a scraggly, white-blossomed cherry tree in my front yard, fighting for every scrap of sunlight it can get under the giant maple, but technically it's in full bloom right now.

Assuming this is acceptable - Next challenge: On your favourite curvy road!

Entry withdrawn - nice car, horrible tree LOL!

Last edited: