Too easy :)

boot.jpg

Next: Outside a graveyard!

elpaulio

well??? Whats next then??

S32B

Outside a graveyard!

P D C

Nice one I was hoping for something big & fluffy........ You haven't just woke him up out of hibernation have you? he has a look of "what The F**K Is Going On" :eek:

P D C

Pheeew, that was a mad dash. Ghosts not included!!!

IMG_3584.JPG

P D C

Next; Every town must have a pub called "The Kings Head" so a photo of your car outside The Kings Head.

S32B

You haven't just woke him up out of hibernation have you? he has a look of "what The F**K Is Going On" :eek:
lol no, I did wake her up though! My wife keeps her in a heated enclosure on cooler days and all the lights had gone off for the night...she did say "Don't wake her"...so I just said "Oh she's still awake" and kidnapped her for the picture :D She's currently basking in the sunshine that's hitting the patio :cool: She's a strange creature, when he sees you coming she comes straight towards you like a dog!!! (That's the tortoise not the wife lol :p)

S3 TRS

hmm was in Durham tonight, thought id search for The Kings Head. was 9 miles away (further away) than my house so thought Sod it. only the Kings Arms are nearby me. Wrong body part

P D C

lol no, I did wake her up though! My wife keeps her in a heated enclosure on cooler days and all the lights had gone off for the night...she did say "Don't wake her"...so I just said "Oh she's still awake" and kidnapped her for the picture :D She's currently basking in the sunshine that's hitting the patio :cool: She's a strange creature, when he sees you coming she comes straight towards you like a dog!!! (That's the tortoise not the wife lol :p)

It did make me laugh seeing your tortoise in your boot. Thats what I like to see, improvisation....... I take it that you didn't have a cat or dog then. ;)

S32B

I take it that you didn't have a cat or dog then. ;)
Not a lover of cats and unfortunately our last dog passed away early last year :( We have got a 240lt tropical fish tank, but I wasn't moving that to the boot :D

S32B

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
@The Challinor you should park on the top floor of Intu tomorrow morning ;)

The Challinor

Go Outdoors got a roof lol

wideboybloke

How about next to an identical car? Identical looking, at least.

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
Next: top of a multi-storey car park with the view.

phil1824

This is top of 5 storey multi-storey and it is a view (there are better views). Does this count?
If yes, then next one is by a Cricket Ground.
car park view.jpg

S32B

phil1824

We had that on the last page? It's up to you to do it again or change it!!!
Whoops. Will look back through list and suggest a new one asap

phil1824

Whoops. Will look back through list and suggest a new one asap
Have we had "making an order in a fast food drive through?"

S32B

Nope :)

phil1824

jaypers777

Have we had "making an order in a fast food drive through?"
That's killed this thread then......you really think you're gonna find someone willing to put a fast food order in their Audi?! :wtf:

Daveotto

Staff member
That's killed this thread then......you really think you're gonna find someone willing to put a fast food order in their Audi?! :wtf:

Well my son decided to empty the contents of a Maccy d's hot chocolate on the front seat of my car a couple of weeks back.....lesson learnt!!!!

I suppose you could just order a Big Mac and not collect it from the service window !!

The Challinor

We had this one before as well, I don't remember the cricket ground though.

P D C

The Challinor

Oh ok, we need a new one now then

Psyman79

Sarcasm is hard on a forum ;)
What about if you can trump the previous photo, you steal the point? So if someone went on to post a pic in the middle of Lords, they would steal the point for "cricket ground" for example :)

nickatkinson

What's the challenge? Off today so going to keep my eyes open..

nickatkinson

Actually went to Mac D's last night for the first time in months and months so won't be back there for a long time....will wait for the next one.

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Bump... Time's almost up on this one

phil1824

Happy for another suggestion to be made

Scottyg

I can get a McD's one later. My wee one always gets a Happy Meal after dancing. Does from inside the car count??

David83S3

In my opinion .....
S**T ....I have literally just been there !!! I thought about it as well and assumed we would be waaaaaay past that one by now :-( lol

The Challinor

Someone re post the other Mac D's drive thru and move on lol