Time for Colour Change

Pat

Reaction score
Well my S3 is currently black but have always wanted it white..

Lucky for me i work for Fisher Motor Factors who supply paint to all the local bodyshops in Lincoln...

So I priced all the paint up and have agreed a price with a customer to do the job... Do i keep a black roof or do it all white.. i will have the wheels painted black too

all white! i was so close to painting mine white but being imola yellow originally it would have been hard to cover its traces especially engine bay.. your lucky having a black car gurrr!!

:iagree:
All white, it should look pretty oem.
Smoked chrome or anthracite on the wheels would look good.
Images

Does this inspire or frighten you?

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0988.jpg

i dont think thats a great example really.. a well finished white s3 will look the nuts,.

looks nice, needs black rims. why didnt they do this colour as an option :think:

Thats the one which made me make my mind up...

Just deciding on what shade of white.. black rims..

Been to speak to my brother in law tonight and hes happy to do the job... Its good when you work for paint factors and have family with body shop.. lol

We looked at a straight white tinter... cant get any brighter than that lol

looks nice, needs black rims. why didnt they do this colour as an option :think:

They did. At launch Casablanca White was an option - heres the 8L S3 launch brochure colours

DSCF1440.jpg

Was only available for the launch model year, was deleted for the 2000 model year (as was Mocha Brown & Ochre Yellow)

Last edited:
They did. At launch Casablanca White was an option - heres the 8L S3 launch brochure colours

DSCF1440.jpg

Was only available for the launch model year, was deleted for the 2000 model year (as was Mocha Brown & Ochre Yellow)

did no one ever buy a white one as new?

anyway back to topic i think it will look amazing white mate.

White will look really good. What about getting a carbon wrap on the roof? I think it'd suite it quite well :)

liking that idea The doctor

Find the closest colour to Appliance White (the stuff they use on er......Appliances lol) as it seems to have a slight blue tinge which makes it look really bright and clean. Then throw a nice set of satin black/anthracite wheels at it and Roberts ya Mutha's Brother!