Thoughts on B9 A4

Dado

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the b 8.5 look better on the exterior?

The interior is just beautiful

To be very honest i don't like the B9 interior, why the hell you want never ending vents front of you!!!

Attachments

• audi interior.jpg
    audi interior.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 1,531
aye, those vents are odd. not sure about the satnav hoozit either, i appreciate a bigger screen but that makes it look like a Halfords add-on. moot point though, unless Audi give me a straight swap i won't be getting one! on that topic though, i wonder if there'll be a B9 Dynamik? they should call it a Tumour instead...B9 Tumour....no?

Reactions: xpoweruk
Lol but it looks good, i think ill have to sit in it before anything

This isn't something I could judge by photos alone. Need to see it in the metal, and then sit inside.

Don't like the vents or the screen tbh but it looks like the screen holds away into the dash which will make it look more minimalist.
I'm also not a fan of the wheel. much prefer the flat bottom wheel on the 8.5
gear selector looks awesome though, like something from the starship enterprise lol

The coziness of Audi interior & cockpit feel is gone, its very similar to A6 interior if you take the vents out.
I love the exterior.

I don't like the tractor grill, but it's the new brand ID so we had better get used to it.

Will Audi ever offer a RWD car? :( I'm tempted to go back

I like everything about it except the fact that the next S4 will be turbocharged rather than the current supercharged v6. Time will tell but I think on that basis I'm probably out.

The whole appeal of the S4 is the supercharged engine :(

Reactions: Bristle Hound and jdp1962
Don't like the vents or the screen tbh but it looks like the screen holds away into the dash which will make it look more minimalist.

I'm sure I read somewhere that it's fixed ☹

+1

Based on my comparison between my old stage 2 B5 S4 with 2.7 biturbo and my current supercharged S5, I doubt that I'll like the new S4, however I think I'll take a test drive when they become available.

I am not a fan of the exterior at all, it looks flat boring doesn't have the look about it like the b8 or 8.5 looks bland interior is ok nothing to shout about really ,I think it would be u see it in a car park and keep walking passed it

75c62b5e519094cb8b82ac10fd7e60d6.jpg

I dont like it at all :( i think it's a more of a dated design, I especially hate the LED's they give kind of a cheapish look

I just hope the pull off the A5, my next car is either that or a 4 series

I like both inside and out. I love my B8.5 RS4 but am looking forward to the B9 version, I might not go for the RS6 if they get the RS4 right.

Nav-scren does not fold away according to current spec's

Boring on the outside, lovely finish on the inside. It's an Audi alright :friendly wink:

Quite fancy the Avant myself