those with the decat pipe and egr delete

deano1978

different gear
Reaction score
Because of my rear exhausts,egr delete,middle and rear back boxes gone and remap,im starting to get fed up of cleaning the rear of soot!

So im thinking is the full decat pipe from the turbo going to improve things or make it worse? With the existing cat is it full of soot and every time i boot it,it just chucks it out.

And any reviews of the full decat ?

hi if you install a decat pipe gain a extra power and quick response time. but will be lauded and and possible flames will come of the exhaust and you will not pass the mot.
i just done decat for myself and my brother and is better. but i will suggested to make a full stainless steal exhaust to improved your exhaust

hi if you install a decat pipe gain a extra power and quick response time. but will be lauded and and possible flames will come of the exhaust and you will not pass the mot.i just done decat for myself and my brother and is better. but i will suggested to make a full stainless steal exhaust to improved your exhaust.
also you can try fit only straight pipe, before you just to meke sure that will work because not on every diesel that will be better.

Flames from a diesel !?!
Its already s.s exhaust.
Diesels have no probs with decats at mot time

I had a full miltek decat non res on my mk4 golf with a PD130, mapped, EGR delete, custom SMIC and the sound was beautiful and I had no smoke or soot issues, I had opted for the discrete tail pipes so can't comment on soot on body work.

actual lol at a flaming diesel.

Reactions: BRILLO