This time a wee Trance mix... Well, sort of...

Had a listen to both mixes, they were very good. Worthy of space on my ipod. Thanks, will look forward to some more.

Cheers. Was thinking of maybe doing a Techno one tonight. Wont be particularly new track likely though, I've only sorted out about a tenth of my collection, and that's where I will be digging for them.

Oh yeah, 500 posts woo hoo.

Reactions: Sandra
Cant wait to hear some more. Congratulations on your 500 th post. Now you need to work on your reputation, lol. Thats the little star at the bottom left. Nice new addition to the site by admin.

Cheers. Is that anything to do with the likes and dislikes you get then? I got a few dislikes of one member because he was too stupid to realise what was factual and what was personal in a discussion we had a few months back. Generally I prefer to keep out of such things, but I couldn't in this case because he was sooo short sighted it was unreal, lol.

Anyway, once the wife is in bed, I'll be back down here and on the decks, woo hoo.

Sorry shariain, missed your post for some reason? You must have posted while I was posting mine.

I use this site: Offliberty - evidence of offline life

You just copy and paste the link to the page (in this case mixcloud) into the bar on offliberty, and it downloads it as an mp3.

I have just had a listen to this, most enjoyable, very well done will download it for my ipod.

Cheers. Will be a few days before I do my next one most likely. Not sure what style I will do it yet? Thinking something a little more laid back though.

Cheers. Will be a few days before I do my next one most likely. Not sure what style I will do it yet? Thinking something a little more laid back though.

Will look forward to hearing that.

A little bit of a house affair this time. First time I have mixed mp3, cd and vinyl altogether, went quite well.

Not sure if its good enough to put on my mixcloud though, so just popped it up on zippyshare.

Enjoy...

Zippyshare.com - meh.mp3

A little bit of a house affair this time. First time I have mixed mp3, cd and vinyl altogether, went quite well.

Not sure if its good enough to put on my mixcloud though, so just popped it up on zippyshare.

Enjoy...

Zippyshare.com - meh.mp3

Yet another good mix. :) Will add to my ipod and ipad tomorrow. :)