This may be the most stupid of questions!!!!!

nhowroyd

Reaction score
Website
www.howroyd.co.uk
But My interior glass is filthy and I cannot seem to get it streak or smudge free.....

What is the best way to clean the interior glass especially the windscreen so when the sun hits it it isn't cloudy or watermarked or streaky.....

It depends how bad it is mate...

I used to do about a thousand miles a week,and found the biggest problem was traffic fumes/film which was constantly being suked in and blown on the windows. That stuff is quite greasy,so normal cleaners just move it around.
Try a damp sponge with a good detergent solution,keep it well rinsed,and that should get it pretty clean to start with. Then use something like Autoglyms Fast Glass,or even better,Stoners Invisible Glass. 3 passes with fresh cloth/towel is usually enough to get it spotless(the sqeak test) A decent microfibre or loads of kitchen towel should buff it up nice and clean.

The most important thing is not to do it in the sun,and once you've got it squeaky,keep on top of it once a week!

what i do ise use normal glass cleaner, when it dries, rub with a dry clothes to remove the smears!

I am doing 900 miles per week and it is covered in crap on the inside.... Think I will try the washing with water and fairy liquid then glass polish of some description.... Got to say I don't get on with the autoglym stuff.... so I will try one of the others.

if you wana clean em for nothing redhot water mixed with some vineger scrub with sponge then dry the excess of with towel then crunch in to a ball some old news paper and scrub the hole window it will come out like you dont have a window in the car its an old wives trick ....and it does work

if you wana clean em for nothing redhot water mixed with some vineger scrub with sponge then dry the excess of with towel then crunch in to a ball some old news paper and scrub the hole window it will come out like you dont have a window in the car its an old wives trick ....and it does work

Hot water and metho with a cotton cloth/towel is very good on glass too, although I've never tried on a car for some reason, haha.

This is the best and cheapest by far, my mum told me this a few years back and worked a treat since. Its the newspaper that does it.....