THIS IS IT! David Haye Vs Wladimir Klitschko

Who will win the fight

• Haye will flatten Wladimir

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Wladimir will KO Haye

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok i already have the ui settings on mine so i guess i know what you mean. also if you have lockinfo you could use it for the text messages as well.
the slide to messages sounds good. looks like apple have been copying all the good tweeks off the jailbroken iPhones and putting them into iOS5 and call it their own.

That reminders is a new apple app, it's a location based reminders which in theory sounds ace. For example, you need to pay a bill as soon as you get home. You set a reminder for 5pm as that's when you get home, but then get stuck in traffic. Reminder goes off and by the time you get home you've forgotten. This uses gps to know when you've got home, and as soon as you do it sets off the reminder. Like I say, great in theory...hideous for battery life. Hopefully they will improve that for when the real ios5 comes out.

As for lockinfo, I used to have that too. The only reason i upgraded was because this is somewhat similar to lockinfo. I do agree though, all the ios5 'improvements' are basically jail break apps which have been around for ages. But then apple are very good at making people think they're the ones to invent things, lol. I was a little disappointed that Apple don't seem to have thought of anything original themselves really though. :(

Haye is struggling to get close to Wlad with his huge reach.

HAYE TAKING SOME RISKS

LOOKS LIKE GOING TO POINTS IF DONT PULL SOMETHING OUT HE IS GONNA LOSE!

I was half right in it by going the distance.

YE YOU WAS MATE
DOUBT HAYE HAS WON

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very disappointed in davids performance, even with a broken toe, he seemed to unstable, worried how this has gone on so long, acting like he's bitten off more than he could chew, that was certainly klitschko's fight, well done to klitschko, very clever fighter. And you dont get that many belt being rubbish.

But would david of been any better without an injury - not enough to beat klitschko i dont think

oh well!!!!

Haye's toe...

article-0-0CD79B0600000578-461_468x286.jpg

On his way to the ring I noticed him grimace and look down at his foot. I just thought one of his security must've stood on it by accident or something.

Can't believe he's blaming his broken toe :doctor: